• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TWO DAYS TO GO!!!

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
YAY!!!!!

ACNL IS COMING OUT IN JAPAN IN TWO DAYS!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

What will you do when you first get it?

I will be buying the ENGLISH version of New Leaf so no wi-fi communications until 2013, sorry..

Not exactly 2 days as everyone has already said :p

It'll be on the Eshop in less than 22 hours

For me the wait hasn't been too bad so far, but these last 24 hours are driving me crazy. Dx

I'm not excited at all... I'm not getting it till 2013 so it's still a few months wait for me. If anything I'm just going to be more frustrated when it's out.

It is exciting, however either way I'll be getting the english version so I still got a while.

I pre-ordered it so it wont be here for me for a few more days, so im gonna watch videos in english when it comes out to know how to properly go through everything when i get it :) [since I cannot read Japanese, haha]

Can't wait to see footage of it, but we still have to wait until early 2013 which sucks...

i will be waiting for European version
im sure i can survive this ^^

if anyone wants to wifi with me in 2013,feel free to leave me a message ^^

Umm, it's tomorrow...?

The wait is brutal! Nintendo of USA! Please know that most of these members don't want the Wii U! Release it

N
O
W

No wonder Japan doesn't really like home consoles, the better games are on handhelds apparently.

Maybe NOA somehow saw the livestream and noticed how the majority of the commentors were from Europe or North America rather than Japan

You do realise it is gonna be translated not just in english, but in 8 different languages?

ME WANT ME WANT!!! lol XD I'm not like that in RL, but seriously! That game needs to be released in Europe and the USA, pronto!

Back