• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Twoson Town- We Weren't First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I had Sly on some save before, he.. creeps me out but all hippos and alligators do lol

Hope he finds a home though

Ahhh it's Sly! I had him in my previous town and I absolutely adored him!! I might eventually come back to him but for now I'd like to experience some of the other jock animals. Someone please give this cute jock a home!

OMG I don't know what happened but I TTed to his moving date and he's not in boxes. Can they change their minds?!? I'm so sorry. I'll reserve him for you and let you know when he is in boxes.

That's so odd! At least he wasn't voided. I would have adopted him if no one else did!

Also yes they can change minds.. >> But just turn off the game if they say no when they ask and they should anyways

Also if you didn't talk to them during cycling then it must be a glitch?

Also yes they can change minds.. >> But just turn off the game if they say no when they ask and they should anyways

Also if you didn't talk to them during cycling then it must be a glitch?

hmmm... I'm not sure. Like I said in my OP my cycling town is in Korean. I can read it but I don't full understand. Maybe I misread or misunderstood something.... Well I'll try again and see if me pings me again.

SO sorry Toeto.

Well Paula is moving!
She was in my student's town, then my main town, and now this one.

Paula_NL.jpg

It's time for her to go, for GOOD!
I'm not going to hold on to her for long because she has already appeared in this thread when she was leaving my main town. But everyone deserve a second change right... ? She has till the morning. Good night! :D

Puddles the Peppy Pink Frog is Moving!

(Don't ya just LOVE alliterations!)
puddles.jpg

Birthday: January 13th (oh just missed it)
This cute little frog is ready to hop into your life and village!! She'll pink up your town to prepare you for Valentine's Day too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back