• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

UGH, Coco ;-;

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
so I was going to TT Freckles out today for someone but she changed her mind... okay... kill me... seriously, I hate that duck now anyway. all my villagers keep changing their minds, so my town is ALWAYS full and I don't have the energy to keep TT'ing people out and risk losing one of my dreamies. then I go to my campsite and COCO is in there?! WHO HAS CURSED ME?! she's actually super cute. I wish I could take her in ;n;

-sobs

Lucky. I want Coco. Btw, a lil tip, when a villager decides to move out and if you can get them to agree the first time they ask, ignore them afterwards so they don't change their minds.

Coco's so sweet, aw, you're lucky :) I mainly get really ugly characters in my campsite, or people I don't want!

When my town is full, I force myself NOT to look in my campsite when I see a tent. I don't want to feel the unbridled sadness and/or rage alongside seeing a Dream Villager camping when I have 10 villagers already.

I got Coco from my campsite a while ago, she's still in my town. She kind of creeps me out, but I love her c:

if a villager changes their mind about moving, all you have to do is reset

I actually only got Coco by chance, because someone who [I guess] was selling her didn't have time to wait and was going to throw her into the void if someone else didn't take her. I was originally going to sell her, but I've fallen in love with her. :blush:

Last edited:
so I was going to TT Freckles out today for someone but she changed her mind... okay... kill me... seriously, I hate that duck now anyway.

-sobs

Haha, it's okay Beffa- sometimes silly events spiral on. Not a curse; I bet things will turn around right quick! =)

I got Coco from someone who was going to send her to the void otherwise, when I first saw her in other people's towns I was like ehhhh.... but once I got her I fell in love with her :)

ah i feel so bad for you.. i once got julian in the campsite when i had 10 villagers. never had him show up again ever since. of course when my town is full a good villager decides to camp. that's why i always constantly try to keep one space in my town now in case anyone good shows up.. like julian ;n;

Back