Ultrabyte is Back!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
UltraByte said:
Aw... Poor Smart. *gives Smart a soccer ball* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks, but you're a little late. Anyways, I'm just a little...jealous. Yes, it's true. Just because I'm part machine doesn't mean I don't have feelings. Anyways, I'm sorry for being jealous (emotions, go figure.) So, enjoy your time here.
Still, you can have ths soccer ball.

UltraByte said:
Thanks, but you're a little late. Anyways, I'm just a little...jealous. Yes, it's true. Just because I'm part machine doesn't mean I don't have feelings. Anyways, I'm sorry for being jealous (emotions, go figure.) So, enjoy your time here.
c'mon man your everyones favourite mod...<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>steal some cash from TeH BuL!!!1!!q1!!q1!Q!11!@1!2!!!1</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
c'mon man your everyones favourite mod...<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>steal some cash from TeH BuL!!!1!!q1!!q1!Q!11!@1!2!!!1</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
Yeah, that's true. I still don't know why, though. Anyone here care to clarify? Also, I'm fine now. :yes:

JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
Yeah, that's true. I still don't know why, though. Anyone here care to clarify? Also, I'm fine now. :yes:
kool man, y'know here is 10 bells (sorry its not as much as I gave UB but Im running low on charity cash)

JJRamone2 said:
UltraByte said:
here. Have 100 bells also

So far, I am getting 115 bells. Thanks guys, I do appreciate it.
we just wanna show you we apreciate you. <small><small><small><small><small>before I rob you of 1000 bells</small></small></small></small></small>

Now why didn't people give me stuff when I came back? Also, it never was this big when I returned. I don't remember having a thread with 6 pages of posts on it saying "Welcome Back".
well... Not many people knew you before you left, really.

Ac1983fan said:
Now why didn't people give me stuff when I came back? Also, it never was this big when I returned. I don't remember having a thread with 6 pages of posts on it saying "Welcome Back".
well... Not many people knew you before you left, really.
Yes, that was true. I did miss out on a lot. But hey, I made up for it.

Anyways, let's move away from the past, and return to the present.

UltraByte said:
Yay. I wanna sprite, so go to my shop now.
You're only doing sonic sprites. that's why I'm not buying sprites from you.

Uhh, because no one knew you, perhaps?

I already donated 100 belss to your charity witch is as much as a sprite. But okay.

UltraByte said:
Aww, Valoo, nobody really knew you when you came back....

*gives Valoo 1000 Bells*

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Aww, Valoo, nobody really knew you when you came back....

*gives Valoo 1000 Bells*
Yes, it's true. Also, thanks for the bells. Bul, have you given me the other bells that the other users gave to me?

Back