• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ultra's Whatever Art

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
<big><big><big>Ultra's Whatever Art</big></big></big><big></big><big><big>

Yeah, I'm starting to draw more, and I'm progressing towards Manga art, so yeah. This'll be updated whenever I finish a drawing

<big><big><big>Pictures</big></big></big><big></big><big><big>

4d49qb7.png

1-23-07

4836nnb.png

1-24-07

LOL, I just saw the "Stave it off 1 2 3 and now you can talk to three" in your sig.

Do a art from that SB e-maill. PLEASE.

Fanghorn said:
LOL, I just saw the "Stave it off 1 2 3 and now you can talk to three" in your sig.

Do a art from that SB e-maill. PLEASE.
xD I love that e-mail. I like Kid's Book better.

Uh, okay. I can try. xD

Meh, double post...

Anyways, I have to present in front of my English class tomorrow, so I decided to get the stress off my chest by making that picture. I personally like my older one better, though. :/

4836nnb.png

The fact that there are no eyes actually gives it a style all of its own... A style I'm pretty fond of. Great job, Ultra.

^_^

Although I must say, I gravitate more towards realistically portrayed people, but this is still good stuff.

Bulerias said:
The fact that there are no eyes actually gives it a style all of its own... A style I'm pretty fond of. Great job, Ultra.

^_^

Although I must say, I gravitate more towards realistically portrayed people, but this is still good stuff.
It's just too hard to draw realistic people, for me anyway. Anime's more fun, too.

:p

Good work, Ultra!

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

^_^

It's just too hard to draw realistic people, for me anyway. Anime's more fun, too.

Good work, Ultra!
Well, I meant more realistically portrayed, not necessarily really realistic.

Sorry if that made no sense. >_>

Bulerias said:
Well, I meant more realistically portrayed, not necessarily really realistic.

Sorry if that made no sense. >_>

:(

Even so, I still find it hard to draw "realistically portrayed" people. I perfer more of an "Anime/Manga portrayed".

Do someone all alone sitting at a desk and looking sad =O With a nice play of light.

Back