• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unisex bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, love, it was just an example, if it's a warm sweater and I was freezing..lol. But I think most people have given up on the idea, or think it's weird/unusual. I'm not gonna fight against something that is this big. I can't make a difference, nobody is gonna make clothing not-gendered..

@nvll, (this is my last post), if they're not out yet, then they should probably be careful with what they tell others. and dysphoria is a requirement to get on hormones, over here at least. if you don't expierence dysphoria you're not trans. why? transgender = transition from male to female, female to male, people who are unhappy with their body. don't bother showing me sources, it has been changed so much, but this is my idea of what it's like. Or as people call it.. what is it again.. 'truscum'? I don't even remember. But yes, this is my last post. I hope. lol

i agree people need dysphoria to be trans, but they really dont have to "dress" a certain way to be trans. the only requirement to be trans is dysphoria, and whether or not they live up to gender roles doesnt mean anything.

I think it's fine as long as it is in addition to the traditional men/women restrooms in case people want a little bit more privacy. In the end it just means less time spent waiting for a stall to be unoccupied.

As long as there are stalls, who cares? When I'm taking a dump, I don't care if there is a guy or a girl in the stall next to me.

They're great for mothers who have a bunch of little kids, yeah. As well as people who are nonbinary/etc. I don't mind them one bit, it's not much of a big deal, and I don't get why some hate it as much as they do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As long as there are stalls, who cares? When I'm taking a dump, I don't care if there is a guy or a girl in the stall next to me.

Same tho

Seems everything I said (even tho nothing was mean) was deleted in the clean-up :/

As I said before, I do not believe in non-binary. But I think unisex bathrooms is great for trans, and moms with sons/ dads with daughters

They're great for mothers who have a bunch of little kids, yeah. As well as people who are nonbinary/etc. I don't mind them one bit, it's not much of a big deal, and I don't get why some hate it as much as they do.

Yah, I won't be letting my 8 year old boy into the men's bathroom alone.

I don't poop in public XD, but yeah I find them okay, but my parents are VERY against it

I wouldn't feel comfortable using it, but if people behave themselves I don't really see the problem.

I honestly think Unisex bathrooms are the way it should be, men don't NEED urinals, all they would have to do is make the door/separaters taller, lower, and maybe make it so the doors could fully close and don't leave that little crack. Or, better yet, just make more SINGLE bathrooms so people can have the full privacy of their own room to go in. I just think it's silly, like that's the only way to make it so it's private and safe tbh, anybody can rape anybody, being a douche and not letting someone use the bathroom they want is just causing more of a problem.

My school has "gender inclusive" bathrooms but they are just individual ones, not stalls. They are super roomy and don't smell bad and they're also accessible for people with disabilities and it's great. Everything should be accessible to everyone, it makes the world happier.

I honestly think Unisex bathrooms are the way it should be, men don't NEED urinals, all they would have to do is make the door/separaters taller, lower, and maybe make it so the doors could fully close and don't leave that little crack. Or, better yet, just make more SINGLE bathrooms so people can have the full privacy of their own room to go in. I just think it's silly, like that's the only way to make it so it's private and safe tbh, anybody can rape anybody, being a douche and not letting someone use the bathroom they want is just causing more of a problem.

Tbh I hope there are still urinals inside some stalls 'cause we all know some people ain't gonna put the lid down or they're gonna be too lazy to put them up which ends infinitely worse

Tbh I hope there are still urinals inside some stalls 'cause we all know some people ain't gonna put the lid down or they're gonna be too lazy to put them up which ends infinitely worse
People with wangs just need to learn how to properly use those things! How hard is it to aim in the middle bit with the water? X.X

I honestly think Unisex bathrooms are the way it should be, men don't NEED urinals

Oh yes we do. For men, peeing in the toilet is like shooting a free throw; we don't always aim well and hit the rim instead of the hoop sometimes.

Last edited:
Oh yes we do. For men, peeing in the toilet is like shooting a free throw; we don't always aim well and hit the rim instead of the hoop sometimes.

I usually just pee on the walls, then leave.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry that comment was immature. It's late.

Last edited:
I usually just pee on the walls, then leave.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry that comment was immature. It's late.

It's okay. Sometimes you miss both the hoop and the rim and hit the backboard instead.

lol, no need for girls, as they don't have a wiener, and don't have to worry about that, I agree bro we do need urinals, as I can imagine men peeing all over the toilet!

Well I mean, you spend enough time with the things, you would think you'd learn at least some control over them besides just... well you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back