• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Unisex bathrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need to pee, you need to pee. Gender shouldn't really come into it when you're about to ruin your clothes.

Tell that to the people harassing trans people in bathrooms just for wanting to pee

(and now harassing cis people who they think are trans just 'cause of their hair/clothes lmao)

Tell that to the people harassing trans people in bathrooms just for wanting to pee

(and now harassing cis people who they think are trans just 'cause of their hair/clothes lmao)

I think it's ridiculous, yeah. People should just be left alone to do their business. I pretty much never go in public bathrooms, but if I ever did I wouldn't care at all about what everyone else was doing or what their genders/sexes were. Wouldn't even cross my mind.

I think it's ridiculous, yeah. People should just be left alone to do their business. I pretty much never go in public bathrooms, but if I ever did I wouldn't care at all about what everyone else was doing or what their genders/sexes were. Wouldn't even cross my mind.

sadly not everyone is as chill abt it as u are. trans ppl get harrassed in bathrooms a lot.,

Okay guys, don't hate me on this. But me and my family are people who dont believe in these things. We thing it's wrong I just hope there won't be pervs in the bathroom. Please don't hate me on this pleasr, its just my opinion.

I don't want perverts in the bathroom either, but do you think a sign by the door is going to stop a pervert who is really determined? If I wanted to go into the women's bathroom and spy on people, I don't have to dress any particular way; I can just walk right in and no one can stop me. I suppose someone could call the cops, but I could be gone by the time they get there and are they really going to waste resources trying to charge me unless I assaulted someone? This is why I think the whole bathroom issue is overblown. If someone is really being a pervert or abusing someone in the restroom, there are already existing laws to deal with it and otherwise it's just a waste of time and money to track down someone for using the "wrong" bathroom. Besides, having a trans male in the women's restroom is a lot more awkward than having a trans male in the men's bathroom.

But how do they know they're trans?

If they are using the restroom normally, they are probably trans. If they are looking around at people, they are probably perverts. Get back to me if you ever run into a trans pervert.

But how do they know they're trans?

Well, as you might've seen, nowadays trans doesn't mean female to male or male to female anymore, or dressing in girls or guys clothes, no, there's actually people who call themselves female to male and wear dresses, like someone said before this. So that's probably why they're getting harassed. (This is why you shouldn't whine if you get harassed and dress like a girl when you're claiming to be a trans guy, ofcourse men are gonna perv on you in the bathroom, like wth)

Normal trans people don't have these issues, if you try really hard to pass then everything should be fine.

Trans ppl are oppressing us

- - - Post Merge - - -

its like 911 all over again

Trans person using the restroom of their choice = flying planes into buildings killing thousands of people. We need more people like you to tell it like it is.

doesn't matter I guess, I rarely even like to use public restrooms for sanitary reasons anyway lmao.

Trans person using the restroom of their choice = flying planes into buildings killing thousands of people. We need more people like you to tell it like it is.
Pleaze stop antagonizing me keep this thread kawaii and civil thanks

People are afraid of pervs in unisex bathrooms

...Gays and Lesbians (as well as Bis) can be pervs too

no one is safe dun dun dun

This is why you shouldn't whine if you get harassed and dress like a girl when you're claiming to be a trans guy, ofcourse men are gonna perv on you in the bathroom, like wth

I don't even have words for how nasty this comment is??? And to equate being upset about being harassed to whining?????? What is the matter with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back