• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling ❗Unorderable Shop❗- 10 TBT Art🎨, 25 TBT Gulliver🦆, 20 TBT Models🐟, 10 TBT Birthday🎂, 5 TBT Mom💘, 3 TBT Saharah🏜, 2 TBT Fossils🦕, 1 TBT Raffle🎈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello again! Can I have the following Redd arts:

Real paintings: graceful, moving, mysterious
Real statue: warrior
Fake statue: beautiful

total 45 tbts

Hi again :). Do you still have the real warrior statue? I’d like to buy that and the two fake warrior statues as well. :)

Also, do you happen to have any snail models?

Hi again :). Do you still have the real warrior statue? I’d like to buy that and the two fake warrior statues as well. :)

Also, do you happen to have any snail models?
The real warrior statue was just claimed a few minutes before your post actually. Apparently I only have 1 fake warrior statue right now (I really need to go back and recount my art.)

Good news is I do have a snail model on hand! So I could do the fake warrior statue and snail model for 25 TBT if you're interested :)

The real warrios statue was just claimed a few minutes before your post actually. Apparently I only have 1 fake warrior statue right now (I really need to go back and recount my art.)

Good news is I do have a snail model on hand! So I could do the fake warrior statue and snail model for 25 TBT if you're interested :)

No worries! :) I’ll keep checking back.

Yup - I’m still interested. I’ll send you the tbt and a code if you’re okay with delivery. :) I’m fine with either.

Just want to say thank you so much for the super quick response and delivery! Great trader!

This bump brings in more art! 2 real statues available right now, along with exactly half (15) of the real paintings.

Tomorrow will bring up to 40 more pieces of art! With only 2 pieces left to fill my own museum, soon enough all art will be added immediately after purchasing (no more self-donations).

Nice painting and wild right half painting remains. Statues complete.

Offline for the night now, so any pending orders will be completed tomorrow!

Did however manage to add another 20 art pieces in the past 2 hours, including 8 real paintings and 1 real statue. Claim them before they're gone!

Hi! Could I get the mysterious and proper paintings? I’m happy to wait until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back