Trading (UPDATED Sept 21) My unspent 156 throwback tickets for throwback collectibles (+ balloon date trades)

Sure, I can do that! :) Do you have specific messages you would like for your balloons? Otherwise I will leave them blank because I am terrible at coming up with messages 😅 As for mine, any or no message is fine ^^

Also, would you like me to buy the sweet balloon now, or are you still waiting for a later date?
any or no message is fine :]
yes you can buy the sweet regular balloon now! thank you so much for your patience ^^

Could we DT red heart balloons? any/no message is fine by me. I'll send mine over once you give the okay ❤️

Update~! I’m now in search of a Hot Bunny Balloon or Final Boss Balloon! Buying with TBT or trading balloons 🎈

I’m interested in buying you a regular final boss balloon with tickets if that’s okay! How much TBT were you thinking?

I’m interested in buying you a regular final boss balloon with tickets if that’s okay! How much TBT were you thinking?

Hi! I actually have no clue how much they are worth or ticket to tbt conversation in general, so I don’t have a number in mind sorry ;~; Do you have a price you’re looking for?

Hi! I actually have no clue how much they are worth or ticket to tbt conversation in general, so I don’t have a number in mind sorry ;~; Do you have a price you’re looking for?
I honestly don’t know their objective worth either—I’ve seen the gradient balloons going for like 400-1000 which is a pretty broad range. This is a shop balloon so probably the lower end of that. Maybe 500-600?

If that’s too high, let me know, I’m open to other prices too. Most active users seem to have plenty of their own regular tickets so I haven’t seen many currency sales to base an estimate on.

I honestly don’t know their objective worth either—I’ve seen the gradient balloons going for like 400-1000 which is a pretty broad range. This is a shop balloon so probably the lower end of that. Maybe 500-600?

If that’s too high, let me know, I’m open to other prices too. Most active users seem to have plenty of their own regular tickets so I haven’t seen many currency sales to base an estimate on.

Yeah, it’s really hard to pinpoint a price with so many different variants and changing demand 😵‍💫But I can do 600! I can send over the TBT as soon as you give me the go ahead 😊 Also, any or no message is fine for the balloon ^^

Yeah, it’s really hard to pinpoint a price with so many different variants and changing demand 😵‍💫But I can do 600! I can send over the TBT as soon as you give me the go ahead 😊 Also, any or no message is fine for the balloon ^^
Okay great! I’ll buy the balloon now—thanks so much.

Back