• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Username is now changed

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
After two years and seven months of having my old username of Apple2012, I decided to change my username for the first time ever, to reflect Pokemon Sun & Moon and my apple obsession.

But I'm not all settled yet. I also have to get a new signature since my username is changed. I may get a new avatar as well, but I don't know yet.

Apple2013;bt13731 said:
Aw, mah homie. What's the shiznizzle? I'm all alone out here. Like the new name though. Good luck have fries.

Well at least your username is unique now. So if you write a beautiful story about something or make some really good art, there will be less confusion as I won't get credit for it.

But I'm still an apple.

Sometimes I think, I wish I could change my username to simply Super Mario 64 since putting the x______x on usernames is kinda emo and very cliche .-.

I'm still gonna call you apple btw:rolleyes:

Back