• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager doesn't move in? o3o

Midgetsc

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
So earlier I invited Jinjiro's Pashmina over to my town. She agreed. I left the town.

Later, I let Cherry move in, as well.

The next day, rather than Pashmina, Cherry moved in. And then Pashmina's plot never showed up after like a week.

I have living, breathing (well not really XD) proof that Pashmina must've skipped me, because not long after, I went to the same person who gave me Cherry to get Punchy, and rather then refusing because I was supposed to have 10 villagers, he agreed.

I feel as though Nintendo scammed me, even if it means I don't have to move someone else to get Punchy. XD

If you have 2 people moving in the same day, the latter will override the first. (so in this case, Cherry moved in instead of Pashmina)

If you invite two characters on the same day, apparently only the second one will move in and the game forgets about the first one, even if you had a spot for both.

You asked Cherry to move in, eliminating the possibility of Pashmina moving in.
It's like when you have 8 villagers and a random one if supposed to move in tomorrow, but you go and ask Pashmina to move in and the villager that was going to move in has been cancelled.

Back