• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villager Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyrano just told me he wants to move out. He's a Cranky Anteater. If you would like him, let me know, I can TT him out for you! :D

Antonio the anteater and melba the koala are both packed up and ready togo any offers?

Anyone have Mitzi? I can get you a legit artwork.

Sylvia is moving out, anyone want her?

Last edited:
Anyone have Mitzi? I can get you a legit artwork.

Sylvia is moving out, anyone want her?

Eurgh i would love to give you Mitzi so much, i mean she was one of my original 5 in my new town, and also my previous town but theres other villages id prefer
but im not sure if i still have a trade with her involved, and she wont be moving for a few weeks probably

Cookie is in boxes right now.
Really looking for Kid Cat, Marina, Lolly or Zucker, but other offers for villagers may also be accepted. PM me! ^^

Mitzi is moving. I'm looking for these villagers:

Fauna
Lolly
Molly
Poppy
Bruce
Static
Mira
Beau
Bob
Cole
Filbert
Diana
Francine
Bunny
Flora
Rosie
Tangy
Julian
Marshal

I have a pending trade on her, but have not heard from the person I will be trading with. If you can give me an offer and have the trade ready to go, I will honor yours. I AM NOT ACCEPTING ITEMS, BELLS OR VILLAGERS NOT ON THIS LIST.

Last edited:
Frita is moving out of my town on the 1st WHICH IS TODAY WHOOPS HAHA, so if anyone is interested go ahead and post! I'd prefer to trade for another villager, one of the following:
Lobo*
Sterling*
Lucha
Kid Cat
Lucky*
Lopez
Apollo
Pierce
Julian*
Kyle*
Skye*

I'll also consider bell offers, but if anyone has any of these villagers to trade I'll probably accept their offer over bells.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Phoebe, Eugene, Bianca, and Ribbot.
Trying to get Hazel, Ava, and Broccolo to move out.
Right now I only have space for one more villager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back