• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager gifts [BEST/WORST]

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
not sure if this has been made before... :rolleyes:

but what villagers in your town give you the best gifts (or rewards) and which give you the worst? we all know that villagers can give you pretty crappy things that we just pass on or sell straight away, but who gives the best and worst?

i'd say Shari gives the worst in my town. it's always ugly shirts... so annoying.
and Zell gives the best gifts! he always gives me nice shirts and cute furniture ;o;

I'm not sure who gives me the best gifts, but for some weird reason Melba always gives me men's toilets -.-

Throne from T-Bone :) I forgot, also rococo clock from Rory!

Worst I think Rod, it's either shirts or cheap flooring

Last edited:
Big bro tee from Nan AND Fuchsia is the only villager to give me medicine when stung by a bee :3 how nice.

Free Rococo sofa off Muffy, and once Pango gave me my first persimmon and Wart Jr gave me some bamboo, just for doing them favours :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Farlon, that's 'cos Fuchsia is a uchi villager. They give you medicine :3

Rocco would continually give me peaches, which is our native fruit. Like every. Single. Time. I evicted his punk ass

Diva gave me a persimmon and her picture, which made me happy. <3 On the other hand, Gabi bought a mouldy shirt off me (she really wanted it for some reason!) and later gave it back.

Does anyone know if they can give away Saharah stuff? Diva has a Saharah's Desert and I would love to convince her to give/sell it to me before she moves. =D;

I'd say the worst gift I've gotten was just the typical ugly shirts that I'm not a big fan of for doing good deeds. I can't really decide on which gift I liked best. I mean, I've gotten a Polka dot closet which I needed at the time to go towards my collection, a peach from Flip when I didn't have any in my town, and one of my favourite pieces of clothing, the Detective Coat, from Jacques.

Best gifts I got would be an orange rose from Sylvia during my first month playing AC, when hybrids were rare to appear! Another is an ebony piano from Bunnie, for once something decent from her!

Worst ones are clothes. Bunnie is always the one, along with phrases like 'in trend', 'so you!' and 'let's twin!'.

Last edited:
Hans gives me genuine art for free ^^

I also love it when villagers give me their picture

It was cool that Daisy gave me a sweater vest when I wanted one, but then again, she also seems to have an infinite stash of men's toilets that she also enjoys giving me. . n .

Julian has given me 7 trash cans & three vacuums. I guess he really likes cleanliness. And Lolly keeps giving me mangoes. ._.

Off the top of my head, the worst I've gotten is an orange from Phoebe.

tumblr_mssk02xCWm1sh22ejo1_400.jpg

OH SO VERSATILE. Mind, I've had the game since June, oranges are my native fruit and my town is swimming in perfect oranges...

Last edited:
Stitches was the worst. He asked me to catch him a horned hercules. so I did. He gave me a bucket. One whole bucket. And today he said "because you've been such a great friend, I bought this for you" then gave me a hedge standee. Which had been in his house since he moved in over a month ago. So I know he didn't actually buy that for me ?_? If he wasn't so darn cute, I'd be mighty angry lol.

Lopez and Maple give the best gifts :D Maple always gives me clothing that I don't have yet, which is great for my catalogue, and Lopez gives me expensive stuff that I can sell on or give away.

Real art, Sahara rares, Sweets furniture, Cardboard furniture, photos and kitchen stuff.

Back