• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

villager moving was crafting??

Jam86

Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Pavé
Red Cosmos
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Vesta
Isabelle
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Cake
so yesterday i went to my brother's island through local play and he had biskit moving out so his house was obviously full of boxes

the weird thing was he was crafting nothing on nothing
Screenshot_20200502-214044.jpg

i didn't think glitches happened while using local play but is this a glitch? i don't even get what was happening lol
has anyone else seen this?

Woah thanks for sharing that pic. It's quite an eye-opening glitch. Have not encounter that myself (since I just started lol)
but I believe the exact same thing happened to another member, while trying to adopt a villager...
this is the thread if anyone's interested in the details:

Woah thanks for sharing that pic. It's quite an eye-opening glitch. Have not encounter that myself (since I just started lol)
but I believe the exact same thing happened to another member, while trying to adopt a villager...
this is the thread if anyone's interested in the details:
yikes the amount of glitches in this game is mad
luckily neither of us like biskit and he was voided, he was forced out with an amiibo so i don't know if that has anything to do with the glitch but either way he's gone now and both our games are fine

It's a relieve to hear Biskit is a forced out void, and not someone you are trying to adopt out XD
Hopefully this bug/glitch is already on Nintendo's radar, and they will neutralized it in the next updates!
(well they did kind of swiftly patched the horrendous amiibo glitched villagers bug, so I am rather optimistic about them getting to this one soon....now if only Nintendo would re-consider cloud saving....)

so yesterday i went to my brother's island through local play and he had biskit moving out so his house was obviously full of boxes

the weird thing was he was crafting nothing on nothingView attachment 251912

i didn't think glitches happened while using local play but is this a glitch? i don't even get what was happening lol
has anyone else seen this?
Can I just set everyone straight
Firstly he was was crafting because that was on his crafting schedule and/or he was crafting then got forced out via campsite or amiibo
Secondly they always ask to move but will say no if you have full capacity
Thirdly I’m sure this will be fine as a sign of the glitch is when you ask again and they offer to move again. I just sold merengue who was doing this and so far it’s going smoothly.
And finally, BISKIT IS LENG HOW DARE YOU

Firstly he was was crafting because that was on his crafting schedule and/or he was crafting then got forced out via campsite or amiibo
Thirdly I’m sure this will be fine as a sign of the glitch is when you ask again and they offer to move again. I just sold merengue who was doing this and so far it’s going smoothly.
lol this was so long ago
i recently adopted a villager who was crafting and it was fine but at the time i was just confused 😂

Oh good! 😊👍 Thanks for clearing this up!
Post automatically merged:

Didn't realize this happened in May lol

I think this is a bug of sorts. I tried to adopt a villager from someone and they were crafting. I was unable to invite them as a result :(

Bob was holding a hammer but wasn’t crafting. Luckily I could still adopt him ^^

Back