• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Popularity Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons

@Mercedes These are just the rates we wish to use! It may change/fluctuate as the market becomes more developed, you are under no obligation to use these c:

Thank you so much everyone for the support!

yay, i was waiting for a popularity tier list! thanks guys!

very surprised by roald and cyd, i thought people would eat up any new villager and roald is kind of a meme now
they deserve justice, i tell you

All of my current villagers are tier 5/6 lol. But that's okay, because even if not that many people like them, at least I like Stu, Norma and Pompom :) Paula and Mac, who were my starters, are meh IMO though.

Sterling is currently at the top of my list to acquire. I'm torn on it, too. I'd absolutely pay to get him into my town, and I'm sad that less people like him. On the other hand if he's rarely auctioned and usually given away, that's cheaper for me, right?

Wow amazing list you guys made!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would like to add that I think Zucker should at least be tier 2, I saw some auctions and him being sought after often

Thank you everyone involved in this, this looks like a lot of hard work! I personally don't care about the popularity of villagers, though I do get why some are more popular than others. It's a bit like celebrity gossip; not at all tangential to my life, but boy do I drink it up like nectar

Completely prepared to use Marshal as bargaining power for Raymond or Audie ��

Thank you for making the list! I always enjoyed seeing these for NL.

I'm a bit surprised Merengue ranked so high. I have her and, to me at least, she's nothing special

I do have a tier 2 as well, Reneigh and I refuse to give her up, even for 999,999,999 bells.

The rest of mine are all tier 5

And I kind of feel bad for Winnie despite her not being in my village. Even if it is alphabetical, she is the last one in tier six.

the 200 tbt seems like such an under estimation for tier 1s lately from personal experience, i saw a zucker auction alone go for 400 tbt and paid 1k tbt for judy (though shes a special case.) i think the amiibo kick glitch has inflated villager prices a bit in auctions.

that aside, its fun to see the new list! im gonna share it w my friends and see how they feel.

i paid 1425 for judy, the thread jumped because someone didnt want to wait and just jumped the price. im fine since i have more tbt with a friend, but i dont think that wouldve gone higher than 700 tbh (if that person had not ruined the flow). i mean people were clearly willing to continue bidding more but it definitely had less people interested after that.

i think that much tbt is rare and will be. raymond would probably be that expensive tho.

i think when things calm down and people learn how to like auction it wont suddenly jump up by 500 tbt in a post.

Last edited:
Thanks for this list! So sad to see my boy Lobo at tier 4, can’t believe he’s only about as popular as HAZEL. LITERALLY HAZEL. However, I did happen to get Raymond into my town, so that’ll be fun.

Half of my wishes that more people liked my dreamies more and they could move up a tier or two.

The other half of my says that's stupid because them being lower tier is a lot better for my bank account.

Oof Rosie went down to Tier 2, that means i can get her for a villager trade slightly easier, i guess.

Raymond is very popular tho, people be offering their life savings for him!

Last edited:
Thanks for making this! Will definitely be helpful.

Now I'm hating myself for not having invited both Audie and Zucker when I saw them on mystery islands as it seems I could've traded them out for a lot. Didn't expect Audey to be this high :(

Last edited:
Back