• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villager Tier List for Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Updated: 5/19)

Yo, this Judy rise is wild. I got her in my campsite before I knew villager tier lists were a thing and had to invite her on account of her cuteness.

Lucky me, I guess.

I let Judy move because I got her photo and someone offered 2k tbt. I feel like it was worth the 4 hours I spent campsite searching for her in the end. She was a good pastel little creep.

Wow so crazy to think my sister and I have the two most popular villagers in the game by random (Raymond was her first campsite villager, and Judy was on my 2nd or 3rd mystery island). We didn't even like them at first and were kind of confused as to why they were so popular, but they both grew on us and are now permanent residents of our islands!

I feel like Erik is trending up given all the Reddit post about him? I’m seeing him go for the same amount as Sherb lately.

I may have the two S+ tiers in my town, but my favourite is still an untiered king.

Who do I have to pay to draw a burly human Angus?

3166088-screen shot 2020-02-10 at 6.22.04 pm.png

I feel like Tia should be Tier A. A lot of players are seeking her out. She’s also on dreamies lists of a lot of Youtubers. And her market value seems to be stable between 30-60 NMTs.

Honestly surprised that this went unnoticed but Ruby’s demand continues to rise. She also sells for a lot of tickets. I’m so happy for this moon rabbit finally getting all the love she deserves.
B6606CEC-7FFE-4839-A3BA-CB783507789A.jpeg

In think everybody knows That the 7-10 plots on your island can be purchased whenever, but Judy was my random move in on my 7th plot.
I regret selling her.
Post automatically merged:

Also can Walker go up to C Tier? I’ve seen like 3 other people with Walker as their pfp’s

It's kinda sad seeing Audie's popularity go down. She's so cool to me :( I had to trade her because I needed space for another cat, and then I found her 3 more times. Two times I traded her for 20 NMT and then one I gave her away for free because I didnt get offers. If I had another space I would definitely want her back. I also had a hard time trading Stitches away. Traded him 3 times and I got 20-30 nmt offers only.

Happy my best girl Lily is so high though. Didn't realize she was that popular <3

It's kinda sad seeing Audie's popularity go down. She's so cool to me :( I had to trade her because I needed space for another cat, and then I found her 3 more times. Two times I traded her for 20 NMT and then one I gave her away for free because I didnt get offers. If I had another space I would definitely want her back. I also had a hard time trading Stitches away. Traded him 3 times and I got 20-30 nmt offers only.

Happy my best girl Lily is so high though. Didn't realize she was that popular <3
Yeah I had a hard time selling her, got one offer but the person got a better offer. After that no one tried to buy her, I had to give her away. While I’m glad she went to someone and not my void, it’s sad to see her fall in popularity. Though I’m much happier with Bianca so it worked out I guess.

I found Miss Judy Booty on a mystery island again after moving her out selling her. I’m gonna get her photo again. I love her lol

Back