• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers homes

saber557

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I've seen peoples towns and there villager homes are all organized and like congruent
How do I do this?
please help

I think you have to do the reset plot trick. It probably takes a lot of time to get them in the exact space you want though.

Start the game with a New Save File, and walk around with your new character until you find he new plot of land. If it's in a good spot you build your house somewhere and save. If it's a bad spot you end the game without saving and try again with another New Save File until the house is at the right spot. It's tedious though.

If you login with your mayor you can't reset it any more.

Start the game with a New Save File, and walk around with your new character until you find he new plot of land. If it's in a good spot you build your house somewhere and save. If it's a bad spot you end the game without saving and try again with another New Save File until the house is at the right spot. It's tedious though.

If you login with your mayor you can't reset it any more.

Thank you so much for telling us this! I had tried quitting without saving several times and nothing ever changed. Now I know what I was doing wrong - I was opening with my Mayor. Ok, open with new save file, got it. I am definitely trying that with my next new villager. :)

Back