• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Villagers lost to Time Travel?

cannedcommunism

idk man
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Mine was Bree. She was my favorite villager, and I liked her on the first day. Chances of me liking her were actually very slim, simply because she is a snooty mouse. But she ended up being really nice to me. Then, she moved out the MINUTE I time traveled to New Year's eve and back :(

Hopper, the one villager I was gonna keep as a dreamy (now keeping Lyman instead) .. And Erik :(

Kyle. NEVER TT'ING AGAIN. Unless it's to someone else's set move day.

Thankfully Zell showed up in my campsite recently and I may be able to trade him to get Kyle back after I cycle 13 more.

Diana :( I just got her back yesterday though, so hopefully I'll never have to go through that agony again

Last edited:
Pekoe. I only time traveled two days forward and I lost her. She was part of my first five villagers and was my favorite of the bunch. I built a flower bed where house was in memory of her.

Last edited:
Agnes, my BFF. I'm almost done with my cycling though, and I think my TTing method is a lot safer than when I started out.

Marcie. I only knew her for a short time before she moved away without warning after only time traveling two days ahead and back without really talking to her. I didn't know at the time that it helped to talk.
I'm much careful now and talk to every one of my villagers now each time I time travel. I wouldn't say Marcie's a favourite, but she was kind of cute. A lot cuter than Astrid anyway. Marcie was also part of my first five starters and had the perfect house placement. Not sure if I want her back, though... So far as I see her on Main Street I tell myself that's probably good for now.

I lost felicity, Francine, Alice, Clyde, punchy, Renee, poncho, and some others I can't remember right now. :(

Genji in my old town. :(
It was my own fault for not paying enough attention... No one in my new town yet, thank God, even though I Time Travel now and then, but only day by day AND I'm way more carefull. I was so sad when Genji was suddenly in boxes, since he is one of my favorite villagers ever.

Beardoooo B'(
My sister kept on talking to him so he moved to her town, which is nice hahhaha

Deirdre. One of my previous dreamies. THE DAY AFTER SHE MOVED IN (real time, 5 days TT time)

Pecan was in her boxes, my fav' villager and one of my first villagers, so I had to give her to someone. but I'm getting her bck after cycling :) (still 13 more to go >~<)

Back