• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers Who "Grow" On you?

Bambi

Doe Eyed Deer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Anyone else have villagers they thought they hated and then somehow the villagers grow on you and you begin to like them?!

When I first got my town I HATED Broffina. I also disliked Benjamin quite a bit. I thought I was going to like Ava.

Now I love Broffina, I hit her with the net one time and even felt bad. The other day she told me she valued our friendship and came over to my house today. It was really sweet.

Benjamin invited me to his house and has given me a few items. I love his messy series and that he is always talking about food.

Ava annoys me now. Also gotta git rid of Paula, who just moved in *shuders* Paula....

I thought I would absolutely despise Canberra. But, she started saying "Preach it" and stuff like that and now I just love her!

I thought I would love Sterling...but now I am just kind of over him and want him to move out...

I didn't think I was going to be able to stand Limberg because in AC:CF I had him and he was the worst, but I have him now and he's actually really nice!

Hahhahaa that's awesome! Did you make her say it or she just did it on her own?

She actually said it on her own. She was getting into this rant about stylish clothing and then said "I should preach it!" What's funny is I was actually think that the whole time she was ranting. :p I've been trying to get her to request a new catchphrase so I can give her that, but no luck so far.

I didn't think I was going to like Maelle or Pinky, but now I love them!
I never had high hopes for anyone, but Diva is my worst enemy....ever since she took my gardening spot. ;~;

I thought I would hate Monique, but it turns out she's really nice after all! :)
And I don't think I'll like my new villager, Gruff, very much. He's a goat who just moved in today.

Julian. I hated him because he moved next to me.

Then I saw he's a ****ing UNICORN.

I hate the gorilla that moved next door though.

I like Elmer a little more. He's cute.

I also thought I would like Aurora more but holy crap are the normal villagers boring in this game.

I'm kinda starting to like Coach hahaha. But I REALLY hate Paula. She placed her house where I was planning to place a public works project. :(

I'm kinda starting to like Coach hahaha. But I REALLY hate Paula. She placed her house where I was planning to place a public works project. :(

UGH! that bear is just out to ruin EVERYTHING. She moved right beside me! I have been beating her up all day.

I didn't think I liked Jacques, because first of all he built his house right in front of my front door, and secondly he seemed sort of shady to me. But really, he is growing on me and I might actually like him. He is kind of sweet sometimes.

Cube and Frita. :) I was freaked out by Frita at first because, you know... she's made of FAST FOOD! ...but...she's actually really sweet. Cube is hilarious and he's slowly growing on me. :D

I'm still annoyed with Ed, though. He's gotta move. :/

Back