• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Villagers Who "Grow" On you?

I wasn't looking forward to Cobb moving in, but he's been growing on me. He's pretty funny xD

Flurry. I don't like that she's rarely in her house and her house is in a spot I don't like but she's too cute to dislike

Frobert! I always have him in my village in Wild world and in New leaf, stop stalking me! but then I kinda liked his teeth and his furniture and he gave me some cool gifts;)

Oh I can relate entirely! Annalisa... that stupid anteater... I hated that I had her and planned to try to get her to move.
Especially since she asked me for a shirt I was carrying that I wanted to keep (but I have a stupid urge to not deny my villagers).
Then she gave me medicine one day when I got stung by a bee.. then invited me to her house, then sent me a sweet letter.
And she's always wearing that shirt that she asked me for... she says it's her favorite.
She worked her way into the small group of my "best friend" villagers. :3

Back