• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [VISITS TO RV: Chelsea| PAYMENT: 5 TBT OR PINK/PURPLE/WHITE ROSES]

How many purple roses do you want in each for a visit?

aa!! are you gonna do this tomorrow, too? :<

YES~ In between I'll be doing HW so I won't be talking much but I'll definitely have it available=]

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many purple roses do you want in each for a visit?

as many you'd like to give? LOL you can do multiple visits if you need to have alot :p

Sign me up to visit Rilla please. I'll bring a lot of flowers.

Yay! Okay just finishhing this last visit and will be loading up Rilla!

Do you happen to have access to Toby? I don't have any flowers to offer though, but will TBT be acceptable? Let me know! :3

Which one is Toby? My cards have Kanji on them LOL I know who chai rilla and etoile are :p

Toby is the little green-haired rabbit ^.^ but out of all of them Marty is the cutest since his head reminds me of a honey jar hee hee!

Last edited:
If this is another amiibo or you have ttd I would love to come again :)

Yes I have Toby! I can load him up soon for you :D

I'd love to visit please!! :) I'll give TBT
edit: Rilla plz!

Last edited:
Alright guys! I will VM you whenever it's time for the ones you want! After P star it will be Lovebuggyxo, then Orieii then LittleMissPanda, then Onyxcat then Xylia

Last edited:
If you have Toby, I'd love to visit!

Oh splendid! I can't wait to visit! It will be my first time visiting a Sanrio villager too <3 now, how much TBT will it be for one visit? I don't mind any amount ^.^

5 tbt is fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to visit Etoile please

Etoile's already done for the day if I do open up again for Etoile, I'll be sure to let you know

Thank you! <3 I'll happily await your VM! Btw I will be visiting as my second town character, Sylvia, so don't be alarmed! That will be me, ok?

Back