• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop [VISITS TO RV: Chelsea| PAYMENT: 5 TBT OR PINK/PURPLE/WHITE ROSES]

ohh!! may i visit? i would like to make multiple visits to get all the items though would that be okay? do you want me to pay a bit more tbt for that? :)

How many roses do you requere for a visit?? I would like to visit

reaslly any you have are willing to donate. I need them for my paths :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ohh!! may i visit? i would like to make multiple visits to get all the items though would that be okay? do you want me to pay a bit more tbt for that? :)

Yes you may come for multiple visits but I ask for more tbt if you do not mind :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes you may come for multiple visits but I ask for more tbt if you do not mind :D

reaslly any you have are willing to donate. I need them for my paths :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I would like to visit your town I will donate some roses just send me a vm when it's my turn thanks!

ive added you by the way ~

oh, & I'd be paying in tbt not roses.

Last edited:
Do you have a number of purple roses you would like ?

any you'd like to spare they are for my paths so I am looking for a lot :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I would like to visit your town I will donate some roses just send me a vm when it's my turn thanks!

yes I will VM you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive added you by the way ~

oh, & I'd be paying in tbt not roses.

awesome should be up here in a second! Once someone leaves Kyoshi I am going to load up Chai there lol

any you'd like to spare they are for my paths so I am looking for a lot :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes I will VM you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome should be up here in a second! Once someone leaves Kyoshi I am going to load up Chai there lol

let me know when you're open, sending tbt ~

I'd like to visit again :D
I'll pay extra TBT of course <3 but I must stock up on coupons first, lol;;

Okay everyone. Will be going in order again. Will vm you as soon as you're next!~

How long are you going to have Chai up? I'm going to grind for some coupons
And if it was alright to come by twice. I'll pay in tbt for that. You seem to be getting a lot of purple roses.

Can I revisit as another character? I know it is not even my turn yet but I want six items and I can't make my mind, so in my first visit I will donate some roses and on my second trip I would pay you 5 tbt, it's fine?

Okay everyone. Will be going in order again. Will vm you as soon as you're next!~

You can skip over me when it's my turn!
I'm going offline for a bit, but I'll post another comment when I'm back :)

I will come!! <3 I'll send over the 5TBT when it's my turn! Please PM/DM me!

Back