• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dom is still available and looking for a brand new home~ 💖 for an Amiibo-less villager, I'm looking for 60 - 100 TBT, depending on villager demand. For Dom, would 100 TBT be okay? It's negotiable :)

100 TBT is totally fine, are you available now? My timezone is CET so I’ll be going to sleep in about an hour

Hi there! Could I please reserve Wolfgang? Not sure about how much TBT he goes for, I'm still fairly new here, but I have other move-ins planned and need time to save up for him ^^

Hi there! Could I please reserve Wolfgang? Not sure about how much TBT he goes for, I'm still fairly new here, but I have other move-ins planned and need time to save up for him ^^
Hello! ☺️ I'd be more than happy to reserve him for you. I'm looking for 30 TBT for Wolfgang. I can get him into boxes whenever you're ready to come pick him up. Just let me know!

I should have a spot ready in a few days! I can also pay in advance if you'd like.
That would be great, thank you! Once I receive the 30 TBT payment I will reserve Wolfgang for you :)

I can hold him for however long it takes for you to have a spot ready for him. You can message me then.

All right, just sent the 30 TBT over! ^^
Got the 30 TBT reservation fee, thanks! That means Wolfgang is now officially yours :)

Feel free to message me here or send me a private message (PM) to let me know when you are ready to adopt Wolfgang. There's no hurry. Take as long as you need to! ☺️

Got the 30 TBT reservation fee, thanks! That means Wolfgang is now officially yours :)

Feel free to message me here or send me a private message (PM) to let me know when you are ready to adopt Wolfgang. There's no hurry. Take as long as you need to! ☺
I'm ready to adopt Wolfgang! Just lmk when he's ready!

I was just pondering a jock for my side island, and was thinking about him. I'll be thinking, but I might take him off your hands ^^;
Post automatically merged:

Curious, how much would he be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back