• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just pondering a jock for my side island, and was thinking about him. I'll be thinking, but I might take him off your hands ^^;
Dom is absolutely one of my favorite jocks~ he's just so fluffy and happy ☺️

If you ever decide to adopt him just lmk! Given his popularity he may not be around for too long!

Dom is absolutely one of my favorite jocks~ he's just so fluffy and happy ☺

If you ever decide to adopt him just lmk! Given his popularity he may not be around for too long!
I've never had a sheep, before I got Curlos on my side, and love him. So, it would be great to have another sheep ^^
Post automatically merged:

How much would he be?

I'd say 100 TBT for him would be just right.
Alright, if I can get some room, after waiting for this event, then I'll take him off you hands! But if someone else comes along, then go ahead and give him to them

It shouldnt take me long to get a spot

Hey, I have room for him now, I'll send you the TBT

Last edited:
Alright, if I can get some room, after waiting for this event, then I'll take him off you hands! But if someone else comes along, then go ahead and give him to them

It shouldnt take me long to get a spot

Hey, I have room for him now, I'll send you the TBT
Thank you! 💖

Just give me 15 minutes or so to get him in boxes. Then I'll message you the dodo code ☺️

oh! i just visited my campsite and coco happened to be there! i'm sorry to bother you! 😣

Hello!!
Just wanna come by and say hello. I just opened a new shop next door for earning some TBT
I'm quite new to this kinda stuff, please feel free to let me know if my pricing or anything is not doing right.☺

Hello!!
Just wanna come by and say hello. I just opened a new shop next door for earning some TBT
I'm quite new to this kinda stuff, please feel free to let me know if my pricing or anything is not doing right.☺
Hi! it's great you opened up a shop to help others find villagers~ I took a look at it, and based on experience I can say that it's best to start off with affordable TBT prices, then go up little by little as time goes by. Demand for certain villagers really tends to go up and down, but if you know which villagers are most popular then I'd say somewhere between 60 - 80 TBT is ideal. Villagers that are not so popular but are still sought after, I'd say 20 - 40 TBT is good. But really, a shop owner can set prices to whatever they want. These are just the prices that have worked for me thus far :) if you'd like, you can compare prices at other active shops, or wait until your first order and negotiate what sort of price they are most comfortable paying, and go from there.

I recommended adjusting the price of villagers with no Amiibo to at least 100+ TBT because they are much harder to find and obtain, especially if they are original (meaning they have never been giving a gift and their clothes/catchphrase have never been changed)

Hope this helps! I wish you the very best with your new shop!

Hi! it's great you opened up a shop to help others find villagers~ I took a look at it, and based on experience I can say that it's best to start off with affordable TBT prices, then go up little by little as time goes by. Demand for certain villagers really tends to go up and down, but if you know which villagers are most popular then I'd say somewhere between 60 - 80 TBT is ideal. Villagers that are not so popular but are still sought after, I'd say 20 - 40 TBT is good. But really, a shop owner can set prices to whatever they want. These are just the prices that have worked for me thus far :) if you'd like, you can compare prices at other active shops, or wait until your first order and negotiate what sort of price they are most comfortable paying, and go from there.

I recommended adjusting the price of villagers with no Amiibo to at least 100+ TBT because they are much harder to find and obtain, especially if they are original (meaning they have never been giving a gift and their clothes/catchphrase have never been changed)

Hope this helps! I wish you the very best with your new shop!
Thank you so much!! This really helps!
I have looked at many threads to get an idea of the pricing etc, but in the end, it is very confusing after all. Your suggestions really really help!
Thank you again, and wish you the very best with your shop as well!!❤

Oooh. I’d def be interested in Cyd. I had him on my main and luved him. I need to kick someone out first but if u have no takers, I’ll see what I can do! Whatcha lookin for for him?

I have room now so plz just lmk what when and where!!!

Enjoy that cutie! Im Hoping to pick up Cyd tomorrow so I can cycle some more after that and get another mover shortly after that. Thx again!

Last edited:
Oooh. I’d def be interested in Cyd. I had him on my main and luved him. I need to kick someone out first but if u have no takers, I’ll see what I can do! Whatcha lookin for for him?

I have room now so plz just lmk what when and where!!!

Enjoy that cutie! Im Hoping to pick up Cyd tomorrow so I can cycle some more after that and get another mover shortly after that. Thx again!
Hi! So if you're still interested in Cyd, I can still get him in boxes for you! Just lmk and we can arrange a time~ ☺ I'll be available later today EST time.

I'm mainly looking for TBT, so that I may afford collectibles~ for villagers with no Amiibo, I'd be looking for 100 TBT~ but we can definitely negotiate ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back