• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Is Sylvana still available? She's my baby and I have a plot ready for her, I can offer you bells 😊
Tysm! ♡

How much TBT would you like for Sasha? I can have a plot open for him in a few hours or tomorrow (UTC +9)
got him from another user, sorry!

Last edited:
I was wondering how many tbt it'd cost to reserve Dobie for the next time I have a plot open or move-out offer. I saw Tia for 50 upthread, would that be a similar range?

I was wondering how many tbt it'd cost to reserve Dobie for the next time I have a plot open or move-out offer. I saw Tia for 50 upthread, would that be a similar range?
Thank you for showing interest in Dobie. Yes, for reservation and adoption the fee will be 50 TBT~ if that sounds good just let me know :)

It does indeed! To be clear, it's alright to wait for there to be space and let you know when would be good, right?
Absolutely! I understand that these things take time, so please take all the time you need! Once you have an empty plot, you may let me know either here or you can send me a PM, and then I will put Dobie in boxes. You may also reserve him now by sending the 50 TBT in advance, that way no one else can claim him. That's completely up to you~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back