• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling VOIDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
200 TBT is fine! I just need to get a plot...can we arrange a trade for tomorrow? ^^ I should have one ready by then.
Tomorrow definitely works for me ☺️ thank you! You may choose to reserve Dom now by paying the adoption fee or you may pay as you're picking him up, whichever method you prefer is fine by me.

I'll be available tomorrow after work, starting at 1pm all the way to 10pm EST~ you can message me anytime you're ready to adopt him. Please take your time.

Tomorrow definitely works for me ☺ thank you! You may choose to reserve Dom now by paying the adoption fee or you may pay as you're picking him up, whichever method you prefer is fine by me.

I'll be available tomorrow after work, starting at 1pm all the way to 10pm EST~ you can message me anytime you're ready to adopt him. Please take your time.
That works for me! I sent the tbt in advance. Thanks again.

Hi LittleMissPanda,

Do you think you will be cycling the new villagers when they show up, especially if there are amiibo cards for them? And if so, what amount of TBT do you think you would charge to adopt them? I am going to try to obtain my own set of cards but it seems they are already scarce, so just wondering! Thanks!

All villagers are 100% original and ungifted.

Accepting payment and/or reservations in TBT bells or collectibles~
  • Tia the normal elephant 🐘
  • Bonbon the peppy rabbit 🐇
  • Bud the jock lion 🦁
  • Curt the cranky bear 🐻
  • Midge the normal bird 🐦
  • Pecan the snooty squirrel 🐿
  • Rowan the jock tiger 🐯
  • Henry the smug froggy 🐸
  • Sprinkle the peppy penguin 🐧
  • Agnes the sisterly piggy 🐷
All villagers were found and rescued from NMT islands. I can get any one of them into boxes, just allow me some time and make sure to have an empty plot ready please!

~Thanks for stopping by!~​
hi! how many tbt for pecan?

Hi LittleMissPanda,

Do you think you will be cycling the new villagers when they show up, especially if there are amiibo cards for them? And if so, what amount of TBT do you think you would charge to adopt them? I am going to try to obtain my own set of cards but it seems they are already scarce, so just wondering! Thanks!
Hello ☺

It depends if I can get a hold of the amiibo cards myself, seeing as though they're proving to be difficult. But if the new villagers are able to be found on NMT islands then I will most likely cycle them that way, yes. As for the amount of TBT, I'm not sure yet. It will depend on demand/popularity of said villager.

I hope this helps!
hi! how many tbt for pecan?
Hi! Thank you for showing interest in Pecan :) I'll go ahead and send you a message with further detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back