• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Volantis TBT Shop [TAKING NO MORE ORDERS]P/U evening

Sorry its been so late guys, Ive had a curve ball thrown at me the other day and Im struggling to find the time. My grandma has taken a bad turn and so Ive been trying to visit her in hospital as much as I can before and after work

Ill have peoples orders ready friday evening- Ill be available some time over the weekend too if this isnt a good time. If youd like to change or cancel your order I understand, just let me know

I am really sorry guys, I know how frustrating it can be. Thanks

ahh please take your time, no rush on your part!!
hope your grandma gets better soon <3

Hey, just letting you know that I changed my mind about ordering those items. Thanks, though. It's just been a while and I found the items elsewhere.

That is WAY more important. Really hope she gets better!!!

Thank you that means a lot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, just letting you know that I changed my mind about ordering those items. Thanks, though. It's just been a while and I found the items elsewhere.

yeah I understand, its not normally this long Ive just had a lot of stuff going on, thanks for letting me know

Back