• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Volantis TBT Shop [TAKING NO MORE ORDERS]P/U evening

This is not an order it's just a question

If I order the 16 hybrids for 10tbt
3 times will you let me or is it only once?

This is not an order it's just a question

If I order the 16 hybrids for 10tbt
3 times will you let me or is it only once?

16 hybrids for 10tbt? its 16hybrids for 25tbt or 16 normal flowers for 10tbt

you may do this, however you can only order your next one after we have traded the first order for example if you do one order and then do another order straigh after I will accept this as 1 whole order and not 2

16 hybrids for 10tbt? its 16hybrids for 25tbt or 16 normal flowers for 10tbt

you may do this, however you can only order your next one after we have traded the first order for example if you do one order and then do another order straigh after I will accept this as 1 whole order and not 2
Oh lol my bad my reading skill aren't good because I'm sick so I'm mistype a lot of things now or confused them
And ok
I think I might buy stuff but another time I feel better

hey thanks for ordering! Ill add your order, what free items would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah they are the same as the other orderable fashion- ive just put them in a different category so people can see the gracie clothing so its 2tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, yeah of course ill add your order

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry guys! I fell asleep! Ive rarely fall asleep normally I cant sleep haha I only had 2 hours thursday night because of revision

Can I have a flashy hairpin?

H I would like the mermaid set lovery set and kiddie set please

hey atm Im not taking orders as i have a lot of backlog of deliveries and orders to do. I shall be reopen again tomorrow. If you dont mind waiting i can put you on the second list?

If my order hasn't been started yet, could I change it? I don't mind being pushed to the bottom of your queue.

Otherwise, I'll keep my order.

If my order hasn't been started yet, could I change it? I don't mind being pushed to the bottom of your queue.

Otherwise, I'll keep my order.

sorry just seen this, I have done it however because of the wait you can change it- just let me know what to thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

it shows whether its ready on first page if you scroll down btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't mind waiting

okay dokay what free items would you like?

Oh, sorry! I didn't see your pending orders post. o:

I'd like to drop the 16 gold roses from my order and change it to:

1 pink wetsuit (5tbt)
8 pink hydrangea starts (16 tbt)

new total: 22tbt

If it's too much of a hassle, I understand, though. Like I said, I don't mind getting moved to your next batch of orders. c: And I can pick up whenever!

Oh, sorry! I didn't see your pending orders post. o:

I'd like to drop the 16 gold roses from my order and change it to:

1 pink wetsuit (5tbt)
8 pink hydrangea starts (16 tbt)

new total: 22tbt

If it's too much of a hassle, I understand, though. Like I said, I don't mind getting moved to your next batch of orders. c: And I can pick up whenever!

haha its ok, i tried finding your post but I kept overlooking it somehow to be able to tell you!
Ill change it yeah, i will let you know when its done this time sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to get the rest of the orders done- will be defo done in next hour! I will vm you when your order is ready

thanks for being patient guys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please scroll down the first page to see if there are any QS next to your order and let me know- this will speed things alot more thanks

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, if your name has nothing other than a place/house next to it let me know if youre available to pick up/ drop off- let me know which one
thanks guys!

I'm available for drop off or pick up now. Your choice. :) I do kinda need to get signatures as well :p

I'm available for drop off or pick up now. Your choice. :) I do kinda need to get signatures as well :p

added your fc, ill open my gates. As long as you dont pick anything else up thats perfectly fine *please ignore all the mess on the ground*

Back