• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Volantis TBT Shop [TAKING NO MORE ORDERS]P/U evening

Could I please get;
palm tree lamp 3
pile of leaves 3
Princess set 15
pink lace up dress 3
white stockings 1
golden set 15
pink heart balloon 2
pink wetsuit 5
47 tbt

Ill take
-All heart balloons excpet pink and orange
--Red and Green Regular balloons
-Both ice creams
-Cyan Balloon
I believe it all adds up to 18 tbt correct me if im wrong
Mayor : Jeffrey
Town Name : Rackcity
Do i get two free items aswell?? If so ill take 2 black roses :D

Last edited:
Ill add you guys in a second ^^
-------------------NO ORDERS BEYOND THIS POINT ------------------------------------------------------

yeah might aswell do the free set with your order
do you still want to order the mermaid screen as this comes with it?

hm? the mermaid screen comes with the princess set? If it does, then I'll order another afternoon-tea set if that's okay.

hm? the mermaid screen comes with the princess set? If it does, then I'll order another afternoon-tea set if that's okay.

Sorry I realised afterward it was the princess set not the mermaid haha just Gunna blame it on lack of sleep lol

Theres quite a few orders ready- I will try to vm people- but if you could look on first page it will say whether your order is READY or ALMOST if its READY let me know if youre available

Will be available next 30 mins

Last edited:
Theres quite a few orders ready- I will try to vm people- but if you could look on first page it will say whether your order is READY or ALMOST if its READY let me know if youre available

Will be available next 30 mins

Ready when you are.

Back