• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Vulpix and Ninetales

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
View attachment 236856
This is my first attempt of creating a legitimate picture in Blender with models. I feel like it's lacking in some key points; certainly environmental variety. Since I have limited time to work on projects like this at the moment, I will try to do something like this again in the future, and create a more detailed environment.

I used the models of Vulpix and Ninetales from Pokemon X/Y. I just played around with their armature to make them do the pose I want them to do.

I have been using Blender since about September of last year. It's a great program for 3D modeling and animation. I'm not very experienced with it, but I'm hoping to learn more and more about it in the future.

What do you think? I think it turned out pretty good. ^^
(Nevermind the fact that Ninetales' tails are a pain to move around and keep from merging with each other...)

Attachments

• Vulpix and Ninetales.jpg
    Vulpix and Ninetales.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 227
  • Vulpix and Ninetales.jpg
    Vulpix and Ninetales.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 647
Back