• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

United States W: Punchy, Pierce, Vesta, Teddy, WA etc H: Chief, Ruby, Olivia, etc + some WA

Hey, there! I know this isn’t a fair trade, but if you don’t end up finding someone taking Erik for someone more popular that you want, I do have Clay. Unfortunately my only ISOs right now are Erik and Coco, but I’m not trying to rip you off. So the offer is just there if you ever need it!

Hey, there! I know this isn’t a fair trade, but if you don’t end up finding someone taking Erik for someone more popular that you want, I do have Clay. Unfortunately my only ISOs right now are Erik and Coco, but I’m not trying to rip you off. So the offer is just there if you ever need it!
Yeah sorry, I really like Erik so I'm only trying to trade him for another popular card or WA. There's no harm in offering though, so thanks anyways :) Good luck.

Bumping this. I've apparently lost my Marshal NFC coin so I'm looking for his card again, right after I traded it away lmao.. please send help

Bumping this! Ugh I hope they re-release amiibo cards soon so I can actually work on completing my collection instead of constantly re-trading cards for the ones I currently want ;_;

Hello

I have
173 Julian
148 Whitney

Do you still need these? I would be interested in Zucker for one of these :)

charicharn

Hello

I have
173 Julian
148 Whitney

Do you still need these? I would be interested in Zucker for one of these :)

charicharn
I do, I'll have to think on it as I'd ideally like to trade Zucker for a WA. Are you interested in any other cards for Whitney perhaps or just Zucker?

Hello

I will have to think on it too :) I appreciate your wanting to see if you can get the WA cards. I only a few but don't think I have any doubles. Not sure what I did with them. My daughter is really wanting Marina and Zucker in her town :p So I thought I would check around and see what was out here.

Hello

I will have to think on it too :) I appreciate your wanting to see if you can get the WA cards. I only a few but don't think I have any doubles. Not sure what I did with them. My daughter is really wanting Marina and Zucker in her town :p So I thought I would check around and see what was out here.
Well, if you have any WA cards on my list that you're willing to trade then I will gladly trade Zucker. I'm mostly looking for Raddle.
Thank you for your interest, let me know if you find them :) and I'll let you know if I decide to trade for Julian or Whitney.

Back