• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

United States W: Punchy, Pierce, Vesta, Teddy, WA etc H: Chief, Ruby, Olivia, etc + some WA

Putting all my WA cards up temporarily in a desperate attempt to find Raddle :(
plz DM me if you have him <3

Hi there, would you do 150 Coco for WA14 Ketchup?
Sorry, I'm hoping to trade Ketchup for Raddle only since she's pretty rare :( I appreciate the offer though!
If you have Raddle and would be willing to trade him then I'll gladly trade Ketchup.

Sorry, I'm hoping to trade Ketchup for Raddle only since she's pretty rare :( I appreciate the offer though!
If you have Raddle and would be willing to trade him then I'll gladly trade Ketchup.

No worries! I do have Raddle on the way but I don't think I'm looking to trade him at the moment. Good luck! :)

Just PMed you about trading Wade for Coco, for some reason I missed his card on your list!
Responded :) Thank you~

Bumping this! If anyone has Raddle please DM me so we can work something out!! I really want him in my town >w<

Bumping this!

not sure how I've been offering "unfair" trades to people lately when I've been trying to do 1 card for 1 and WA for WA, but okay lol hf getting trades with that attitude!
just say no thanks or something instead of insinuating that I'm being unfair /sorry had to rant

Last edited:
Cards I want the most = Underlined
Popular cards = Bolded

Want:
021 Portia pending
118 Poncho
121 Teddy
135 Phoebe
138 Sly pending
139 Blaire pending
150 Coco pending
173 Julian pending
188 Ankha pending
190 Vesta

01 Vivian
04 Piper pending
28 Raddle
50 Tasha

Have:
019 Fauna
027 Lopez
080 Eugene
086 Chief
090 Axel
099 Molly
232 Canberra
275 Hamlet
358 Papi pending

20 Billy
30 Louie (EU)
48 Cleo (EU)

I prefer to trade my popular cards for WA or other popular cards, but I may accept multiple cards that I want or send me your list and I'll see if you have anything I want.
Willing to trade multiple cards for WA. I will send you a photo of my username next to my cards and I expect you to do the same. I don't need a photo of the envelope so please don't upload one anywhere.
I might be ok with EU WA cards depending on what card it is, but I strongly prefer NA.

I will only trade within the United States! Send me a DM if you wanna trade please. Thanks for reading :)
Hey there! Is there anything else you’d want for Molly and Eugene? I don’t have anything on your wishlist. You can check my recent post for what I have. :)

Hey there! Is there anything else you’d want for Molly and Eugene? I don’t have anything on your wishlist. You can check my recent post for what I have. :)
I could do Eugene for Clay! I might hold onto Molly for a bit longer though, sorry ;w;

Back