• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

Hub12 said:
Azila said:
Lol Hub. Dude, that actually wasn't me... That was-- a secret :p I'm nevah telling. You'll abviously find out. Laterz noobz!
It was Trela.

Cause I'm not dumb. >:O

And 1. I r no noobz.

And 2. You spelled "Obviously" wrong.

But what da ya expect from a 10-12? year old. :p
I need Brawl, rs is leeching my life.

Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Azila said:
Lol Hub. Dude, that actually wasn't me... That was-- a secret :p I'm nevah telling. You'll abviously find out. Laterz noobz!
It was Trela.

And 1. I r no noobz.

Hahahaa No.

Hub12 said:
Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Azila said:
It was Trela.

And 1. I r no noobz.

Hahahaa No.
So, is that a yes I will get on Brawl to fight Walrus?

Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Azila said:
It was Trela.

And 1. I r no noobz.

Hahahaa No.
So, is that a yes I will get on Brawl to fight Walrus?
No.

Hub12 said:
Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Homebrew + Basic Brawl = Brick

So no, get on
Can't.
Can
CAN NOT.
C A N <small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>of beans</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Horus said:
Can't.
Can
CAN NOT.
C A N <small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>of beans</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Maybe.

Hub12 said:
Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Horus said:
Hub12 said:
Can
CAN NOT.

Maybe.
That means yes, get on!

Back