• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

WAH - We are Hardcore

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwZrYL-YuU<big>WAI?</big>
ha

Wario > Mario
so plA?
Umm... Maybe.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">maybe not</div>
goodie. Not now, tho. I is doing global hw. I was just seeing if you WERE ready, so yeah.

Note that I suck at mario right now.
kk

PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwZrYL-YuU<big>WAI?</big>
so plA?
Umm... Maybe.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">maybe not</div>
goodie. Not now, tho. I is doing global hw. I was just seeing if you WERE ready, so yeah.

kk
so are you playing or not? -_-
I have to practice new techniques. AND WE HAVE TO PLAY ON BATTLEFIELD/YOSHIS ISLAND

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
Umm... Maybe.

kk
I have to practice new techniques. AND WE HAVE TO PLAY ON BATTLEFIELD/YOSHIS ISLAND
...hate Yoshi's.

But already, I'll play. Just tell me when you're ready.

PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwZrYL-YuU<big>WAI?</big><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">maybe not</div>

kk
...hate Yoshi's.

lmao gimme one hour.

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYwZrYL-YuU<big>WAI?</big><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">maybe not</div>
kk
...hate Yoshi's.

lmao gimme one hour.
Oh, k that's plenty of time.

F!

I got a shot in my shoulder today, and it still hurts. Imma work on Tournament stuff here a lot tomorrow, so no worries, my ADORING fans!

Trela said:
F!

I got a shot in my shoulder today, and it still hurts. Imma work on Tournament stuff here a lot tomorrow, so no worries, my ADORING fans!
Lol, I misread that. I thought you actually got shot.

<big>:-(</big>

You know what's bullcrap?

If I don't get a 92 overall for the semester, my dad's cutting off my wifi for the full second semester. No more internet for the whole second semester. That's what it looks like for me. My report card isn't looking THAT good. I'm afraid that I will no longer have the chance to talk to you guys, brawl you guys, or anything until January. And that's if I get my grades back up.

Your last chance to brawl me could be this weekend.

PieDisliker said:

If I don't get a 92 overall for the semester, my dad's cutting off my wifi for the full second semester. No more internet for the whole second semester. That's what it looks like for me. My report card isn't looking THAT good. I'm afraid that I will no longer have the chance to talk to you guys, brawl you guys, or anything until January. And that's if I get my grades back up.

WE MUST GET SOME GAMES.

And how can you get a 92 overall? you mean the average of all classes? That cant be that hard. Theres gotta be one class that you get like 97s on all tests and the rest of the classes are probably like 86s for all tests.

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

WE MUST GET SOME GAMES.

And how can you get a 92 overall? you mean the average of all classes? That cant be that hard. Theres gotta be one class that you get like 97s on all tests and the rest of the classes are probably like 86s for all tests.
It's not that easy when you're taking an AP class. That's serious no joke. I'm guessing my report card to be this.

A+
A+
A
B+
C+
A+
A

Average: About 90

PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

WE MUST GET SOME GAMES.

It's not that easy when you're taking an AP class. That's serious no joke. I'm guessing my report card to be this.

A+
A+
A
B+
C+
A+
A

oh. mmk den. good luck for you.

saturday. brawl. morning. 9. sharp as a pin.

cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:
cornymikey said:
PieDisliker said:

WE MUST GET SOME GAMES.

A+
A+
A
B+
C+
A+
A

oh. mmk den. good luck for you.

saturday. brawl. morning. 9. sharp as a pin.
Can't then.

That SUCKS, bcb! Right when I return, you go :(

I hope you make it through school, man! I'll be sure to get some games with ya tomorrow, too.

Trela said:
That SUCKS, bcb! Right when I return, you go :(

I hope you make it through school, man! I'll be sure to get some games with ya tomorrow, too.
...cool. I plan to be brawling a lot Saturday, but school is my #1, priority. I can't do much now, but I'll try what I can.

All righty. I could try to get some matches in before I leave to HOBO 20. That's highly unlikely though :eek:

Trela said:
F!

Adoration over vidyagaems skills?

Haha.

Is this tourney actually alive?

I'm about to PM every unactive player in this Tournament about this. I'm also making my Tournament thread tonight!

....FFFFFFF

My bad. My dad ment I'd lose some privledges, not all. If my grades don't make it to what he wants I'll still be able to brawl and go onto internet until 6.

I expected the worst.

PieDisliker said:
....FFFFFFF

My bad. My dad ment I'd lose some privledges, not all. If my grades don't make it to what he wants I'll still be able to brawl and go onto internet until 6.

I expected the worst.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Brawl for the win? :D

Back