Wal-Mart vs Target

Which retail chain do you like more?

• Total voters
imo they're not really comparable. i prefer target because the products are always better but i feel like walmart has a bigger focus on things like groceries and "one stop shop" kind of thing whereas target does best with its home goods and clothes.

also walmart is depressing af the giant warehouse style stores make me very sad to be in and its soul sucking. much rather be at a target.

I shop at Walmart more than Target but I will occasionally go to Target to see if they have Lego sets that I’m interested in that I can’t find in my local Walmart. I managed to get two or three of the sets that connect to the 2020 version of Hogwarts Castle and a few Lego Super Mario sets.

I usually shop at Safeway (a western U.S. supermarket chain) since it’s less overstimulating for me visually, but of the two chains listed on the thread title I prefer Target. The red and white aesthetic is really nice, their popcorn is a guilty pleasure, and it isn’t a light and noise nightmare to the same extent as Walmart. I don’t feel like I’m constantly overstimulated when I’m in there like I am at Walmart stores.

A grocery trip for me often includes both stores. However, I will say that overall I prefer Target. They oftentimes have cute clothes and I love their sparkling water selection! However, I typically get a lot of my groceries at Walmart because it is cheaper.

I prefer Target stores over WalMart stores, but don't go to Target very often since WalMart and the other stores I frequent tend to have better prices for the stuff I'm usually purchasing.

Target. It's closer to us and it looks neater and feels cozier for whatever reason.

nearest Target to me is an hour away, but I'd happily shop there any chance I get, I hate our walmart LOL

I'm a more sophisticated person, so I prefer a store that's quiet and doesn't have many people in it. I sadly don't shop in it much.

But hey, it is one of the best store to shop for Nintendo lovers!

Back