• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Was there any cut content from Animal Crossing NL?

In the Gamecube games when you picked up money but your bag was full you could just drag it to your wallet. That feature has never made it past the Gamecube and I am sad.

You can do that. I do it all the time.

I'm talking about when you have bells in your inventory which you then drag to your wallet?

No, he means if your bag is full of items, grabbing 100 Bells would just go into your wallet instead asking for you to drop something to put it in your Inventory.

Otherwise, "Champ" being removed since Porters were brought back.

No, he means if your bag is full of items, grabbing 100 Bells would just go into your wallet instead asking for you to drop something to put it in your Inventory.
Ah I see, my mistake ^_^;

Wow it would have been great to have a wider beach, and the 2d flowers are pretty boring looking.
That hut in the water looks interesting though, pascal? and the island too. ahhh so many opportunities...

Definitely would be interesting if they expanded the island. Its kept its tiny layout from the GCN series, though the fact it exists is enough for me, I'd just wish for more exploration outside of tours.

Back