• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? I don't think you understand the concept of lurking...

Yeah I do, and my concept of lurking is not having every user ask to lurk for 3 villagers in my town so I'd have to go through a huge list every time somebody moves in. Please read the rules in my first post before commenting

Papi has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alli is in boxes! - lurker has been informed

Last edited:
What the hell? I don't think you understand the concept of lurking...

I think he does. Some cyclers only allow lurkers to lurk for current villagers because it can be a hassle to keep track of a possible 323 other villagers.

Anyway, OP, may I please lurk for Apple? She is my last dreamie. <3

I think he does. Some cyclers only allow lurkers to lurk for current villagers because it can be a hassle to keep track of a possible 323 other villagers.

Anyway, OP, may I please lurk for Apple? She is my last dreamie. <3

Haha exactly my point!:blush:
And of course you can putting you down now, will VM you as soon as she's in boxes, thank you!

Biskit the lazy dog is in boxes now!

tumblr_n8v0sgUOs71t9wctjo1_500 copy.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

I would like to reserve Graham, please. Do I send the BTB now or wait until he's in boxes? Thank you!

Last edited:
added and sent tell me when your open

Opening now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to reserve Graham, please. Do I send the BTB now or wait until he's in boxes? Thank you!

Sure! That will be 25TBT for reservation, to be paid now please and then I'll reserve him for you so he's yours! And since he is tier 5 he will be free when he's in boxes:blush:

Is Apple free? Sorry if I misread lol. I'm asking because I'd like to pay the reservation fee, just in case she goes into boxes while I take a nap. xP

Is Apple free? Sorry if I misread lol. I'm asking because I'd like to pay the reservation fee, just in case she goes into boxes while I take a nap. xP

Sorry if it's a bit confusing haha I was meant to update my original post!
From now on I'm going to list villagers I think are popular to see if anyone wants to make an offer, rather than giving them away just because they're in lower tiers.
However since you commented before this and because I've saw you trying to get Apple on the forum before I'll happily give you her for free once she's in boxes! 25TBT reservation would mean I'd hold for 24 hours and that she's guaranteed to be yours for that time, whereas if you just lurked I would VM you when she's in boxes but also list her in my thread for people to make offers. Thank you!

And sorry again if it's confusing haha I'm so new at this:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sorry if it's a bit confusing haha I was meant to update my original post!
From now on I'm going to list villagers I think are popular to see if anyone wants to make an offer, rather than giving them away just because they're in lower tiers.
However since you commented before this and because I've saw you trying to get Apple on the forum before I'll happily give you her for free once she's in boxes! 25TBT reservation would mean I'd hold for 24 hours and that she's guaranteed to be yours for that time, whereas if you just lurked I would VM you when she's in boxes but also list her in my thread for people to make offers. Thank you!

And sorry again if it's confusing haha I'm so new at this:rolleyes:

Thank you so much! I'll go ahead and transfer the TBT now ^_^

Thank you so much! I'll go ahead and transfer the TBT now ^_^

Thank you I've received:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poncho the Jock Cub is in boxes now!

poncho.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poncho has been voided!

Status
Not open for further replies.