• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zucker has moved into town!
I don't accept reservations for Tier 1 villagers, but feel free to lurk and I'll PM you when he's in boxes:blush:

ok cuz I was tt to see if I got him and he hasn't shown up

Have you bought many villagers at the same time? Because you should only move in one villager at a time. As in have them in your town with their house up before you buy another? And you must have space in your town for another villager? Maximum amount of villagers is 10

yea was buying at the same time I had room

You should only buy one villager at a time, and wait until that villager has moved in before you buy another from a different thread sorry. If you buy many at once then I think only one will move in?

You should only buy one villager at a time, and wait until that villager has moved in before you buy another from a different thread sorry. If you buy many at once then I think only one will move in?

Yes they dont you're right

yea only 1 would move out of 3 and idk that so now im gonna have to start making sure i wait

yea only 1 would move out of 3 and idk that so now im gonna have to start making sure i wait

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean. I think you've moved too many villagers in at once, which would mean they won't move in. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to help you

Last edited:
no refund then huh?

No, because I didn't do anything wrong? I sold you the villager, you came to my town and he moved out. There is nothing more I can do, unfortunately this is your mistake

May I ask how much Zucker might go for?

I'm not really sure sorry this is my first Tier 1 villager, I'm new to cycling! But I've noticed that he usually goes for around 150TBT - 200TBT on other threads so I should think maybe around that:blush:, it depends what people offer
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
no refund then huh?

No offense, but it kind of is your mistake, not his... He sold you the villager, and you bought it. It was your responsibility to know that you had space before you bought a villager. To my knowledge, you actually cycle aswell, correct? Then you should know the basics. You could easily be lying to get a refund. Not saying that you are, but he doesn't know that. It's not his fault, you paid him for the villager and it was yours technically, but it was kind of your own fault... \:

Tangy the Peppy Cat is in boxes now!

tangy.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

bump for Tangy:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

going to sleep, will leave this open for offers and i'll get back to you in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back