• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw thank you for understanding c: i dont know how long ill spend plot resetting so I rather have Aurora get picked up first too xD ill send the bells now..

He was online like 15 minutes ago but didnt get back to me.. I sent a pm tho.. So hopefully soon xD I'll message you!! Thanks again c:

no problem! have traded with you before haha:blush:
and ty have received the bells, i'm always invisible by the way in case you think i've gone offline

Poppy the Normal Squirrel is in boxes now!

poppy.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Kid Cat the Jock Cat is in boxes now!

kid cat.jpg

Hi! I'd really love Kid Cat, has anyone claimed him yet?

EDIT: as for an offer, would 250 BTB be okay with you? :O

Last edited:
Hi! I'd really love Kid Cat, has anyone claimed him yet?

EDIT: as for an offer, would 250 BTB be okay with you? :O

yes he's still available! only listed a few minutes ago:blush:
250TBT is fine he's all yours! please add my FC, send the TBT and i'll open my gates, tysm!

Marshal the Smug Squirrel is in boxes now!

marshal.jpg

OH my gosh!!!!
100tbt is my starting bid!

ty, will leave open for a while because he's kind of popular, haha!

btw I saw you were bidding on Sprinkle congrats! let me know if you want me to remove you from lurking list:blush:

ty, will leave open for a while because he's kind of popular, haha!

btw I saw you were bidding on Sprinkle congrats! let me know if you want me to remove you from lurking list:blush:

Thanks so much! ^_^
Yeah, that would be great please remove me from the Lurking list for Sprinkles. ^_^
Thanks.

What would you like for him? There is no listed price. <3

yeah i just leave open for offers at the moment and choose one i'm happy with:blush: don't really like putting a set price on things!
but since he is no.1 on the list, i think around 250tbt would be fine

Well then I offer 250. :) I know he's #1 and hard to get. I just readjusted my dreamies today and he is the most expensive one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back