• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Wasabi Cycling | Now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I offer 250. :) I know he's #1 and hard to get. I just readjusted my dreamies today and he is the most expensive one lol.

well then i happily accept!:blush:
haha glad i could help you get one of your dreamies, he's one of mine too, I have him in my main town
i'll add your FC and open my gates when i receive TBT, ty!

Last edited:
well then i happily accept!:blush:
haha glad i could help you get one of your dreamies, he's one of mine too, I have him in my main town
i'll add your FC and open my gates when i receive TBT, ty!

Sent and added. <3

Will be coming from Quarry, my main town is full at the moment.

Last edited:
Coco the Normal Rabbit is in boxes now!

coco.jpg

Feel free to make TBT offers, thank you:blush:

Didn't you have Marcie in your town Peter?

hey!
i'm not 100% sure, i haven't been keeping track of villagers until they're in boxes now that i'm not listing them on my post, but she's not in my town now so if i did have her she will have been autovoided before you put in your lurker request sorry!
good luck in finding her, i'll let you know if she ever comes back into my town:blush:

hey!
i'm not 100% sure, i haven't been keeping track of villagers until they're in boxes now that i'm not listing them on my post, but she's not in my town now so if i did have her she will have been autovoided before you put in your lurker request sorry!
good luck in finding her, i'll let you know if she ever comes back into my town:blush:

Its no problem, I was just checking. :blush:

Genji the Jock Rabbit is in boxes now!

tumblr_mqmsm841rP1qh1x6ko1_500.png

Flurry the Normal Hamster is in boxes now!

d7f8f441d1ff257bfb5f5136ba39240a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back