• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Waterbending is real. This is no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVGanondorf

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
So, I just read about a very thrilling post. Waterbending is real!!! :O But you can call it Waterbending, but it's actually hydrokinetics. A lot of people say that Waterbending is impossible but its not. A few people have been able to harness the power of hydrokinetics. Its not all spiritual, although monks and nomads have claimed their spirits have been cleansed and that they can manipulate different elements. The power of hydrokinetics or "Waterbending" as they call it in Avatar is an extremely rare ability for a human to posses (unlike in Avatar where over half of the Northern Water Tribe can Waterbend). Few people have said they can manipulate water and even fewer have proved it. The only person that has actually Waterbent was an old lady that live in the mountain springs of China called Xi Main. She made a thin stream of water float up from the surface and touch her fingers, However she died 10 years ago. Nobody has ever found the secret to use hydrokinetic powers so the most feasible thing to do is go by the Avatar route. Learn Ti Chi, which is essential for all Waterbenders. Try to reach spiritual awareness, and if you did, you are by chance one of the luckiest people on Earth. Find someone that can use hydrokinetic powers or a 'Waterbending Master' and see if you can Waterbend.

There are actually no pictures or videos, I've searched everywhere... but if someone finds pics and vids, that would be greatly appreciated, because I want to see it too, since it says that she died ten years ago, it must have been recently...

There are actually no pictures or videos, I've searched everywhere... but if someone finds pics and vids, that would be greatly appreciated, because I want to see it too, since it says that she died ten years ago, it must have been recently...

I don't believe it then.
I prefer hard evidence. Plus given you've probably heard it online it could be fabrication.

The SAME ANSWER was on multiple questions on wikianswers when someone was questioning hydrokinetics. Why would they lie if they have no purpose in lying? And it happened 10 years ago..... what is the sense of lying here? ...it happened most recently. It's basically static electricity. It can bend water. And by the way, Xi Main only lifted the water 3 centimeters high and touched the water... so it is very much unlikely that you can attack someone with water like in Avatar. Try a balloon, I don't know. Comb your hair 100 times and move the comb to a faucet. It'll bend it.

The SAME ANSWER was on multiple questions on wikianswers when someone was questioning hydrokinetics. Why would they lie if they have no purpose in lying? And it happened 10 years ago..... what is the sense of lying here? ...it happened most recently. It's basically static electricity. It can bend water. And by the way, Xi Main only lifted the water 3 centimeters high and touched the water... so it is very much unlikely that you can attack someone with water like in Avatar. Try a balloon, I don't know. Comb your hair 100 times and move the comb to a faucet. It'll bend it.

It's the internet. People lie.
Just take this **** with a pinch of salt. People make false accoutns for this stuff, it sounds sad and unbelievable but it does happen.

Why would hundreds of people lie if hundreds of people saw them do it? ...and it's not that hard to believe from the start, anyway. It's static electricity. If you REALLY believe in this, try doing it yourself. I'm sure it will work, if you have spiritual awareness. And...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcHDgMWBCl4

Here's your hard evidence.

Why would hundreds of people lie if hundreds of people saw them do it? ...and it's not that hard to believe from the start, anyway. It's static electricity. If you REALLY believe in this, try doing it yourself. I'm sure it will work, if you have spiritual awareness. And...

Go to 3:12

All of it is fake. People will do anything for attention.

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." -Buddha

You do not understand, It is only Aeri who knows that truth about everything!

Listen to this guy. He knows what he is talking about.

I created the earth and the heavens and I can tell you now. Without static electricity or some form of trickery this cannot be done....Except for by me :|

Listen to this guy. He knows what he is talking about.

I created the earth and the heavens and I can tell you now. Without static electricity or some form of trickery this cannot be done....Except for by me :|

I know there's a huge grammatical error in there, I just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back