• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Waterfall?

toshiwoshi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Candy
I looked through all of the Animal Crossing: 3DS threads and I'm pretty sure no one has noticed this yet, becuase i'ts hard to catch in the trailer, but i think there is a waterfall in this Screenshot i took
I also noticed a trampled patch of grass too small to be a dirt patch, could the Animal Tracks/dying grass feature be returning?
Ac3ds2.JPGAc3DS.JPG

I really hope not. No one – NO ONE liked that feature. People emailed Nintendo for patches, but nothing. That'd be the first time Nintendo updated a game, though. Regardless, you're probably right about the waterfall. Two of the three games (or three of the four) have had them.

In all honestly, the dirt patches just look like it's there for decoration. If you notice, there is a patch of worn out grass around certain objects and not so much the open area. Take a look at the second picture you uploaded of the waterfall. There is faded out grass around the rock and the tree above but nowhere else. But it does worry me if Nintendo ports that crappy feature into AC:3DS. If they do then that's a HORRIBLE decision on their part and will anger a lot of people. I don't know why Nintendo thinks that feature makes the game more life-like or whatever they think it adds when it just ruins the game and the design of your town that some people will work hard on making it be a perfect town.

As for the waterfalls, there will most likely be some. Maybe just one or 2 depending on the size of your town. I mean after all, you're going to need to be able to fish in rivers and lakes and where would that water come from if you didn't have a waterfall? I love the waterfalls and they were so awesome on City Folk. Really made the town feel pretty and relaxing.

I'm not being rude. when news is old, that is what you do.

Yeah pretty much, you aren't using grammar so I don't understand the second half of that post (and that's not being rude, it's being honest and you should get some grammar skills in there)

Again, if you think this comment is rude, think again.

@KCourtnee; It's only those screen shots where the sky is dark blue;

E3screen1.png
E3screen3.png
E3screen5.png

But all those were released before the trailer and such (pretty much, E3 2010, not E3 2011) all the pictures released at E3 2011 have had the darker sky. So I honestly don't know if that sky is staying. I do hope so.

But this one was from E3 2011, and it does kinda look like there is some light blue sky at the bottom;
3DS_AnimalCr_2_scrn03_E3.jpg

TROLOLOLOLOL TALK ABOUT ME BEING RUDE!!!! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-AC-pictures&p=1212847&viewfull=1#post1212847

Last edited:
Yeah pretty much, you aren't using grammar so I don't understand the second half of that post (and that's not being rude, it's being honest and you should get some grammar skills in there)

Again, if you think this comment is rude, think again.

@KCourtnee; It's only those screen shots where the sky is dark blue;

E3screen1.png
E3screen3.png
E3screen5.png

But all those were released before the trailer and such (pretty much, E3 2010, not E3 2011) all the pictures released at E3 2011 have had the darker sky. So I honestly don't know if that sky is staying. I do hope so.

But this one was from E3 2011, and it does kinda look like there is some light blue sky at the bottom;
3DS_AnimalCr_2_scrn03_E3.jpg

TROLOLOLOLOL TALK ABOUT ME BEING RUDE!!!! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-AC-pictures&p=1212847&viewfull=1#post1212847

Lol, how amateuristic. It's just slightly correcting grammar, but I'll just ignore you if you have a problem with that. I was also being honest. :)

P.S. Also please ponder on your comebacks. Quite lame.

Last edited:
If the dirt returns, then we need some kind of fertilizer thing to replenish grass quicker :D

And as for the waterfall, I saw it...

In your thread you didn't really provide any proof towards your claims, just saying. And from the threads I've read containing responses from you, you do tend to be a bit rude and ignorant. No offense. :/

All the proof for everything in my thread is under the 'Previews' spoiler..
So you know, if you looked at all the pictures/videos. Then you would be able to see for yourself.

I meant about the waterfall thing, you cant really tell from the video, i had to take a screenshot.

Back