• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Waterfall?

Ok everybody! Lets just not all get angry at Bidoof! Rememer what we are here to talk about? AC3DS!!! YAy! I really really hope that the animal tracks aren't there. I mean, nintendo would be pretty stupid to put them in after so many complaints. Who even came up with that idea?1!

I really hope not. No one ? NO ONE liked that feature. People emailed Nintendo for patches, but nothing. That'd be the first time Nintendo updated a game, though. Regardless, you're probably right about the waterfall. Two of the three games (or three of the four) have had them.
I liked it. :( Though I do think that it could have been tweaked a bit so it functions better.

And I believe you mean 5 of the 6 games had waterfalls. I believe Dōbutsu no Mori was the only game that didn't have a waterfall. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Dōbutsu no Mori + had one, and of course Animal Crossing and every game after that has had them.

Actually Dōbutsu no Mori had waterfalls. All of them do, but Wild World just BARELY has them

I am pretty sure that there will be waterfalls if we have layers in our town...

Oh and Tyeforce, I'm interested to know why you liked the animal tracks? Genuinely interested, not sarcasm. :)

Actually Dōbutsu no Mori had waterfalls. All of them do, but Wild World just BARELY has them
Ah, you're right. I haven't really played the Japanese games extensively, if at all (though I do own all of them). Dunno why I was thinking Dōbutsu no Mori didn't have them. I was only thinking of the waterfall at the top of the town, which I believe it doesn't have (or I may be wrong again, lol).

I am pretty sure that there will be waterfalls if we have layers in our town...

Oh and Tyeforce, I'm interested to know why you liked the animal tracks? Genuinely interested, not sarcasm. :)
Because having dirt paths all around your town looks really nice. Of course, it kinda sucks when you just run around all over the place and your town ends up looking like a barren wasteland, but if you stick to a path the end result is awesome. I think it's a really cool feature, and I'd love to see it show up again in a future game but tweaked a bit so it's not so easy to completely destroy your town's grass.

Yeah, maybe you could turn it off and on, and for the people that really hate it, they can turn it off, and people who find a use for it can turn it on. I think that would be a good compromise :D

Yeah, maybe you could turn it off and on, and for the people that really hate it, they can turn it off, and people who find a use for it can turn it on. I think that would be a good compromise :D

No, just as Tye said, use it to produce dirt paths. I hated the Animal Paths feature, probably most out of anyone on this forum. But now I've created dirt paths in my town and my town looks really nice

Wait, what do you mean 'no'? I just thought that that might be a good compromise. Maybe after you've made your paths, you could turn it off and no more of the grass could wilt away. Wouldn't that be cool? Im just imagining, so yeah...

Maybe you could just have a lawn mower and mow the grass :p or you could get the secretary to do that.

Back