• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ways to Receive Silver Tools Idea Thread

Superpenguin

Penguins! <3
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tetris Grid
Fresh Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather
If silver tools return, how will you earn each?
Remember they are easier to obtain than golden tools.

I posted this somewhere for most of the tools. I'll try find it again, if not i'll post with what i can remember.

Okay, so from memory

Silver Fishing Rod;
win 4 fishing tourneys in a row
Gold;
catch all fish

Silver Net:
same as fishing rod
Gold;
same as fishing rod

Silver Slingshot;
shoot down 16 presents
Gold;
shoot down 32 presents

Silver can;
keep town perfect for 2 weeks
Gold;
keep town perfect for a month (30 days)

They're not the exact same, but they're close enough to it. also icr if i had the axe and shovel in the list.

Okay, so from memory

Silver Fishing Rod;
win 4 fishing tourneys in a row
Gold;
catch all fish

Silver Net:
same as fishing rod
Gold;
same as fishing rod

Silver Slingshot;
shoot down 16 presents
Gold;
shoot down 32 presents

Silver can;
keep town perfect for 2 weeks
Gold;
keep town perfect for a month (30 days)

They're not the exact same, but they're close enough to it. also icr if i had the axe and shovel in the list.

With the idea for the silver slingshot and silver can it's earned the same way as the gold version, and I don't really like that. However, with the silver slingshot it is much harder to think of something to do with that(I know some people will say shoot down gulliver, but that can be very difficult for some people)

yeah but to me, with the watering can it has some of the best rewards in the game, it's hard getting your town perfect, and the fact in WW/CF you only needed to keep it perfect for 16 days, and you'd get the gold...
And in CF you bought 50 seeds and they gave it to you... seriously. That thing can bring dead turnips back to life!
I just think the upgrades should be harder to get, since they have huge benefits.

yeah but to me, with the watering can it has some of the best rewards in the game, it's hard getting your town perfect, and the fact in WW/CF you only needed to keep it perfect for 16 days, and you'd get the gold...
And in CF you bought 50 seeds and they gave it to you... seriously. That thing can bring dead turnips back to life!
I just think the upgrades should be harder to get, since they have huge benefits.

Yeah you're right, the watering can does have the best benefits, but I don't think both versions should be earned the same way. The gold, I am fine with a month of perfect town status, maybe the silver could be getting every hybrid?(besides gold roses) but for some that would be harder than than the golden watering can.

Yeah you're right, the watering can does have the best benefits, but I don't think both versions should be earned the same way. The gold, I am fine with a month of perfect town status, maybe the silver could be getting every hybrid?(besides gold roses) but for some that would be harder than than the golden watering can.
this is why I am divided on this,
it obvs makes sense to obtain the silver before the gold, but the silvers are always way too easy to get, So if someone thinks of a good way for the can (and shovel and axe) I'd be happy

this is why I am divided on this,
it obvs makes sense to obtain the silver before the gold, but the silvers are always way too easy to get, So if someone thinks of a good way for the can (and shovel and axe) I'd be happy

I think the shovel was pretty good, though they might not bring back the resseti surveliance center. The axe should definitely be changed, and I am sure they will change the gold and silver versions in the game like they do in every game, which is something I always look forward to.

For the watering can, I liked Bidoof's idea, but the silver should be different from the gold. So maybe buying a certain number of seeds, or something like that.

I think the shovel was pretty good, though they might not bring back the resseti surveliance center. The axe should definitely be changed, and I am sure they will change the gold and silver versions in the game like they do in every game, which is something I always look forward to.

I hope the method of getting the gold axe in WW returns in this game, that was rather fun to do

200 sounds alright, i guess..

But in the new trailer you can see garden supplies aren't sold at Nook jr's.
So maybe there will be the garden store, and there may be a new way to obtain it.

200 sounds alright, i guess..

But in the new trailer you can see garden supplies aren't sold at Nook jr's.
So maybe there will be the garden store, and there may be a new way to obtain it.
I didn't catch that.... A garden store would be cool. Maybe you could get the grape vine holder thingy we saw in the trailer? And oc the flowers and saplings.

yeah, nooks is selling a chair, a shovel and net, flooring and wallpaper, and some unknown thing that looks like a fortune cookie.

But I like them selling the flowers and saplings, i really want it to be run by Joan.
Also the grape vine, i think it's a town customization thing, but i wouldn't mind it being sold at the garden store

yeah, nooks is selling a chair, a shovel and net, flooring and wallpaper, and some unknown thing that looks like a fortune cookie.

But I like them selling the flowers and saplings, i really want it to be run by Joan.
Also the grape vine, i think it's a town customization thing, but i wouldn't mind it being sold at the garden store

I thought that thing was Stationary instead of flooring, the thing that's blocked by the bell total?

Back