• not really.

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • no, I hate cooking.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • other? (comment)

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
I don't know how to cook but I would love to learn how to at some point
Just go for it if you're interested. Start with something simple and go from there. Maybe like pancakes or a grilled cheese and up the ante when you're ready.

I like cooking and all other types. Some of my recent recipes have been very experimental because it's something I always wanted to try, but never bothered because it would be a hit or miss if I would like it. But I'd never know unless I tried.

I dehydrated fruit recently. It's something I always wanted to do, but never pushed myself. The b-day event was the perfect opportunity to test it out. I learned watermelon tastes like fruit-roll ups when dehydrated and shrivels up to almost nothing, but dang is it tasty! Same with cherries they tasted like a fruit snack.

I found this super old-timey recipe for apple pie using dehydrated apples. I had so much left over after the event and figured why not. I heard about it long ago, but never had the dried fruit to try. Plus I thought it'd be really hard cause dried fruit is. The dried apples are boiled in a spice and cider blend to soften them. All of it is then dumped in a pie shell. Which I thought was kind of weird cause it'd just be soupy? But turns out the blend caramelizes in the oven and it really tasted good. Maybe not as superior as regular apple pie, but it tasted better than I thought it would. I guess people back then didn't have access to fresh fruit all the time so this is how they had to bake pies and the such.

It can be really fun and I love experimenting!

At this point in my life, I don't really enjoy it anymore.
I never seem to have all of the ingredients I need to make anything. Also a lot of times I'll wait too long to cook something and end up past hungry while I'm cooking which makes the whole process even more unpleasant. Furthermore I really don't care for the layout of my kitchen, so there's a number of barriers for me when it comes to cooking.

Honestly no, I used to and would love to enjoy it again but I’ve been feeding people for too many years I think I’m cooked out 🙈

Back