• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ways to use Wiimfi?

ebake

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi y'all! I just bought wild world on a whim, and have been absolutely loving it. After looking through a few posts on here, I noticed that you can't fully upgrade Nook's shop unless you have someone visit you. I have been hearing people talk about Wiimfi and using it to keep playing online... but I don't have an android, which seems to be the only way to use it. Does anyone know of another way to use Wiimfi without an android? I have a hotspot on my iphone, but it seems pretty useless from what I have been reading on here.

technically, all you need is wifi with no password because DS uses outdated security stuff thats no longer anywhere. So go the easy route by having no security. Iphones force you to make a password for some reason.

Ive heard of people trying to get in with their internet company to create a guest wifi, I do not know how to do that or anything on how, if I did Ive forgotten, it is another option and Should be possible

Yeah you're a bit out of luck with doing the method without hacks, it's best if you mod your DS/3DS to use Wiimmfi as the only way to do it without mods is an unprotected wifi, but if you get the Wiimmfi stuff figured out I don't mind helping with upgrading your store later!

Yeah you're a bit out of luck with doing the method without hacks, it's best if you mod your DS/3DS to use Wiimmfi as the only way to do it without mods is an unprotected wifi, but if you get the Wiimmfi stuff figured out I don't mind helping with upgrading your store later!
I wonder if I could find a cafe or something around me with unprotected wifi. Obv not the safest plan but imma look into my options bc I want that shop upgrade 😖.

Ty for offering help btw, yall are cool beans :)

I wonder if I could find a cafe or something around me with unprotected wifi. Obv not the safest plan but imma look into my options bc I want that shop upgrade 😖.

Ty for offering help btw, yall are cool beans :)
No problem man, wish you luck with getting it figure out.

Back