• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Weather!

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi, I have just had a thought, I know it's stupid but I realised that the only 2 weather types to have been confirmed are Snow and sun! So hopefully in the next trailer (if we get one) it will show us a clip of rain and/or a thunderstorm.

Another idea I had is that the 3DS could link up to the weather station in your area and broadcast real weather to where you are! Although I realise that this does have some drawbacks as a person may live in a place where it is pretty much all sun and others where it's all rain! :cool:

Hi, I have just had a thought, I know it's stupid but I realised that the only 2 weather types to have been confirmed are Snow and sun! So hopefully in the next trailer (if we get one) it will show us a clip of rain and/or a thunderstorm.

Another idea I had is that the 3DS could link up to the weather station in your area and broadcast real weather to where you are! Although I realise that this does have some drawbacks as a person may live in a place where it is pretty much all sun and others where it's all rain! :cool:
I believe Nintendo won't do that as it wouldn't have much variety, plus if you live in Great Britain, you will get rain in your town 24/7, 365 days a year...

Haha that's a good idea but I don't think they would do that. I'm sure that the game will have rain and thunderstorms, didn't all the other AC games have that?

I'm sure that the game will have rain and thunderstorms, didn't all the other AC games have that?
I am not so sure about Animal Crossing Wild World, but I have experienced a thunderstorm on Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube.

I am not so sure about Animal Crossing Wild World, but I have experienced a thunderstorm on Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube.

Definitely on Gamecube, I know that I have experienced rain on Wild World but now that I think of it, I don't remember thunderstorms.

Wild World has em. I remember standing at the beach on wifi while there was a strong thunderstorm :>

Nintendo wouldn't put this feature into AC:CF for the reason that weather varies upon regions, and I doubt they'll do it now. It would be a cool feature to turn on though.

I think it might be ok if we could opt in/out any time. Via the phone in the bedroom for example. It'd be super handy for coelacanth fishing if nothing else!

That was what I hoped for City Folk as the Wii had the Weather Channel, didn't happen, the 3DS doesn't have this so I doubt it would happen, too

Why do you people need to question every single freaking thing to be confirmed? DUH there will be rain. Is that not like a given?

Why do you people need to question every single freaking thing to be confirmed? DUH there will be rain. Is that not like a given?

I know, I agree with this, it's annoying

Cause, some people are more exited then others. Some like to talk about things while waiting for more info. Of course there will be rain and thunder storms but what about blizzards, windy days, fog, etc. Thats what i really want to know!.

I don't agree about the weather being the same as where you are. And I don't think Nintendo would put this in.
1. Weather can be unpredictable.
2. Some places don't have weather like snow so some people can't do the things people are able to do in the snow.

I don't agree about the weather being the same as where you are. And I don't think Nintendo would put this in.
1. Weather can be unpredictable.
2. Some places don't have weather like snow so some people can't do the things people are able to do in the snow.

Solution to that would be in winter, when it rain, that equals snow

To be truthful I don't think the weather station is a good idea either. I mean if it's just sun in one place they wouldn't be able to get rain-exclusive fish. I also agree about the opt in/out thing. If you opted in, it would use your local weather station; if opted out it would choose the weather randomly just like it does now.

There are so many options for weather In this game, like puddles forming, umbrellas getting blown away and frost on the grass on cold winter mornings. I would love to see residents wrapping up warm, I.E: Hats, gloves, coat and scarves. I would also like to wake up, brave a 6am 3D snowstorm all the way to brewsters and buy a coffee to go! (Was confirmed In a screenshot.)

There are so many options for weather In this game, like puddles forming, umbrellas getting blown away and frost on the grass on cold winter mornings. I would love to see residents wrapping up warm, I.E: Hats, gloves, coat and scarves. I would also like to wake up, brave a 6am 3D snowstorm all the way to brewsters and buy a coffee to go! (Was confirmed In a screenshot.)

Aw i would love to do that to:) and where's the screenshot where it was confirmed?

Back