• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weekly Update 5 - Fishing Tourneys and Fortune Tellers

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

View attachment 236385

Weekly Update 5 (October 4, 2015 - October 11, 2015)

Daily Activities: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the weekly update on Shizen! I didn't receive too much mail this week; Velma just handed down a dotted wall, Sparro sent over a wooden box, and Chip rewarded me with a gold fish trophy, which you'll read about later.

Getting dressed and purchasing coffee has been quite easy in the past few days as well, especially considering Saturday's event and the fact that both outfits I've been wearing look extremely similar! In addition, there's been no rain for gyroids, which makes fossil hunting and flower watering speed by. Halloween is making shopping fun, too!

Villager Activities: I have to begin this section of my post with an unfortunate event. As of today, Gayle caught a cold! Not to worry, however. I picked up some medicine for her at T&T Emporium, and it's patent that she's on the road to recovery.

View attachment 236384

Other than that, the only other activities concerning villagers was when I dug up Kyle's time capsule for a jungle-camo shirt, and when Marshal had a delivery for Wolfgang. In the end, I bought the item for 100+ Bells and it ended up being a sundae tank.

Last but not least, Velma requested to see my house at 2 p.m. I don't normally agree to set schedules, but I'm going to begin getting in the habit. Thankfully, neither of us forgot about the meeting.

View attachment 236386

Please excuse the basement. I'm still collecting my Halloween furniture! ;)

Accomplishments: As mentioned in last week's update, I paid off the Fortune-Teller's Shop. Since Saturday was the Fishing Tourney, I got around to celebrating earlier today. Katrina has joined the Main Street Family at last, and is here to stay.

View attachment 236389

View attachment 236387

I also placed first in the Fishing Tourney, with two of my wolf villagers placing close behind. I couldn't attend the ceremony, but I did snap a photo of my winning fish from the event!

View attachment 236388

Keep watch for future posts. I hope that everyone has an awesome Columbus Day tomorrow! :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0055.JPG
    HNI_0055.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0048.JPG
    HNI_0048.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 146
  • HNI_0056.JPG
    HNI_0056.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0049.JPG