• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weekly Update 8 - Endless Events...

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

View attachment 236506

Weekly Update 8 (October 25, 2015 - November 8, 2015)

Daily Activities: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the weekly update on Shizen! I apologize for being so inactive the past 2 weeks. Consequently, this post will be lengthy, but it does contain some exciting news on what happened while I was gone. As for real life, things have gotten hectic as well, so I'll possibly be limiting my blogging. The past week or two was fun though, so school isn't limiting my weekends too much yet. c':

Anyways, my birthday was actually on November 3rd (surprise!!), so my mailbox has been more flooded than usual. I received a letter from Nintendo, the post office, some snow boots and a typewriter from Mom, a regal carpet from Wolfgang, some letters from Lobo along with a school chair, a lab wall from Kitty, a letter from Kyle, Marshal's picture and a stepladder, and an antique clock from Sparro. Of course, not all of these were birthday letters, but it was nice to earn an expanded catalog! :p

Each day I managed to switch out my outfit, spend some time with Brewster, fossil hunt, shop, and water my flowers. As I took my strolls around town, I noticed that mushrooms were beginning to appear. That's a good reason to have a November birthday: it comes with the most beautiful sights of nature!

View attachment 236507

Villager Activities: First thing's first: no one moved out on me! That was a relief. However, it did mean that my neighbors had all the more reason to request my help, but I was well-rewarded for agreeing to be of assistance. For example, when Gayle had me deliver a cafe tee to Marshal, I complimented him when he tried it on and received his picture!

View attachment 236508

The cafe tee honestly doesn't look as good as I'd hoped, but it was an improvement from Marshal's last outfit. Later on I also gave Gayle a perfect apple and got a patchwork dresser.

At some point, Kitty notified me that she needed Velma right away. When I fetched her goat friend, Kitty also gave me her picture!

View attachment 236509

Two pictures in just a few days is a new record for me, I believe. Plus, this means that I can allow Kitty to move out since she isn't a Dream Villager.

The remainder of my villagers requested fruit. I picked a cherry for Kyle and a peach for Sparro in order to obtain a modern wood clock. Is it a coincidence that they both gave me the same item? I'm not sure...

Finally and quite surprisingly, everyone wanted to either visit my house or have me over. I'm still unsure of what the deal was, but during the short time that I was absent from this website I visited Lobo (taking his birdcage off his hands, and he later passed down his amethyst shirt), saw Wolfgang twice, and Marshal and I both got a good look at each other's houses. Kyle also visited me. I have a strange feeling that my neighbors are getting more involved in interior decorating. ;)

Before I forget, Shizen also housed a camper one day. Bruce stopped by our little town; unfortunately, I didn't snap a photo of him.

Accomplishments: The past weeks were filled with more celebrations than accomplishments! To begin, Halloween was on the 31st. I fully participated and obtained more creepy furniture this year. It wasn't until 11 p.m. that I got to play, but thankfully I finished pranking everyone before morning.

View attachment 236510

In addition, I celebrated my birthday on November 3rd!! Sparro organized the party and Marshal & Velma attended.

View attachment 236511

After I blew out the candles and made a wish, my friends had a few words with me. It's awesome that they're so supportive!

View attachment 236512

View attachment 236513

Last year my present was a chocolate cake, but this year I was gifted some birthday candles. I love how they look together.

View attachment 236514

View attachment 236515

It was an amazing day! ♥

Other than that, I've mostly been renovating the town. I've been demolishing PWPs like crazy, but in the end Shizen's residents will see positive results!

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0005.JPG
    HNI_0005.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 211
  • HNI_0087.JPG
    HNI_0087.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0085.JPG
    HNI_0085.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0008.JPG
    HNI_0008.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0090.JPG
    HNI_0090.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0097.JPG
    HNI_0097.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0098.JPG
    HNI_0098.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0003.JPG
    HNI_0003.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 22
Happy late birthday! Mine is later this month as well. :)

Also I'm glad you got to participate in Halloween! I missed getting to this year, since it's such a fun event.

Back