• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Weekly Update 9 - Plenty of Progress!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

View attachment 236541

Weekly Update 9 (November 8, 2015 - November 22, 2015)

Daily Activities: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the weekly update on Shizen! As you can judge by the dates above, I've been (and will be) quite inactive. I apologize for that! I'm actually considering putting a halt to blogging here, although I still want to hang out in other parts of the forums. However, for now I'll do my best to keep up my blogging career. My goal is to blog for a year, which means that I'll most likely end my regular postings in June.

With that aside, on to the mailbox! Gayle had sent me a letter, Wolfgang had done the same but along with an eagle pole, Velma had sent me some diner tile, and Sparro actually mailed me 4 times and attached a packaged lava lamp to one of his writings. He's been talkative lately. ;)

I completed my chores of getting dressed, stopping by The Roost, fossil hunting, shopping, and watering my flowers. Surprisingly, I took notice of how the grass had darkened even further. I forgot that the fall leaves went through so many changes!

Villager Activities: With a diner tile from Velma now on hand, later on Midge saw what a "rare item" I was carrying and wanted me to trade it for a rocket. I agreed, especially since she wouldn't display the flooring anyway.

Gayle also gifted me with a pink-bud tank. It's too bad that this weather is much too cold for no sleeves! That outfit will have to wait until spring.

My wolves, who are always up for bonding with one another, have been quite active lately. Lobo had me deliver a stepladder to Wolfgang, and in return I was rewarded with a pine chair and a twinkle tee. Wolfgang also gave me an amazing painting, but it wasn't until later that I realized it was already for display in the museum. Nice one, Wolfgang...

In addition, I played Hide-and-Seek with Kitty and won a round clock. This time around, everyone was easy to find, but the game was fun for all nonetheless.

View attachment 236542

I gave Marshal a perfect apple and was rewarded with a stained glass. You'd think that stained glass would be a reason to fix some windows, haha!

The talkative Sparro stopped by to say hello, and I gave him the grand tour. He seemed fond of my home, as always!

View attachment 236543

Accomplishments: Once again, I'll have to mention that I've been holding off on constructing PWPs. Regardless, some exciting events have been taking place! I met Pascal for the first time last week when I was collecting items for the Harvest Festival. He said some wise words:

View attachment 236544

Not much occurred other than that. There was the Fishing Tourney (which I didn't participate in because I didn't get to play until later), and I also listened to Cafe K.K. on Saturday night.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Quick Update: I'll be away for Thanksgiving later this week, and although I'll try to play Animal Crossing, the blogging will have to wait for some time. I hope that everyone has a happy Harvest Festival!

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0010.JPG
    HNI_0010.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 214
  • HNI_0012.JPG
    HNI_0012.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0011.JPG
    HNI_0011.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 14
  • HNI_0015.JPG